JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buddy working for a chemical plant says the liquified zombies that used to make spam have been diverted to make soylent green for the Democratic Party fetés, which have the theme, "Save the Planet - eat green, ban guns."

:rolleyes::D

All Joking aside if you are going to stockpile things you can eat make sure its food you want to eat , i made that mistake years ago and ended up with a bunch of food I did not like and ended up throwing away or giving to others.

Oh and make sure you rotate it / replenish FIFO

All Joking aside if you are going to stockpile things you can eat , i made that mistake years ago and ended up with a bunch of food I did not like and ended up throwing away or giving to others.

Oh and make sure you rotate it / replenish FIFO

Same plan here:
  1. Eat what you store
  2. Store what you eat
  3. Rotate

Just yesterday I was at FM stocking up on hunting food. I had no idea SPAM was in short supply. Bought 3 cans of low-sodium SPAM, as that's all they had.

We ran out of Spam the last round so I made sure that the shelf was full.

I don't like fried eggs, so I always make them scrambled. The best breakfast is garlic fried rice, spam and eggs.

I loved fried eggs with toast and some spam. You can drunk the toast in the egg yolks. Yummy. I also like soft boiled eggs, and cut the toasted bread up and put in my soft boiled eggs. I also like scrambled eggs and hard boiled as well. Heck I llke eggs period!!!. :D

If you 'like' spam, then I guess you'll eat anything...skunk, road kill, crickets, etc.

A spam boy will survive!

I was raised by people of very modest means and we actually did eat it , I do not hate but I do not go looking for it either at the grocery store. It kept a lot of people from starving during WWII so it's not all bad.

I do buy some of the pressed canned hams and some chicken as I will eat them even though they have more sodium than anyone needs daily.

Some of the spam went in to making whatever this is.

20200925_083219.jpg

20200925_083236.jpg

If you 'like' spam, then I guess you'll eat anything...skunk, road kill, crickets, etc.

A spam boy will survive!

Interesting.

Not quite the same as not liking how something tastes, but an aversion to how Spam is perceived perhaps? "Cheap".

Curious if folks whom don't normally eat Spam, would eat it if it was the only Smeat available?

A little anti-spam humor.

If one will eat spam, I'd guess they'd also eat 'vienna sausages' the other gawd awful slurry meat, blech!

That being said, I had a baloney with jalepeno infused bits on rye bread for breakfast, so I too will eat crap that'd make a buzzard puke...

Last Edited:
CF,

Of course.

I don't look at it as 'cheap' just mystery meat swimming in oodles of sloppy fat.

Would I eat it if nothing else was to he had?

Yep, I'd pretend to like it too.

If you psyche yourself enough you'll eat anything, including long pig if nothing else is available.

Just ask the South American soccer team that crashed in the Andes a few decades ago.

Know why cabin boys on sailing vessels were recruited?

In case they ran out of food while at sea...

Spam is higher quality than most people realize. Only six ingredients and no bizarre cuts of meat. If you eat hot dogs you have no business holding up your nose at spam.

Spam-eggs-and-rice.jpg

Ohhhhhh Nooooooo! No mo' SPAM. What I going eat fo breakfast?

Rrrrrright....no worry. You no going starve. Got plenty of this.

Saimin.jpg
Saimin is ono-lishous too.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR