JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
12/05/2010 - All items have sold, thanks to all buyers!
12/04/2010 - One more letter, reducing last time before it goes on GunBroker.
12/01/2010 - Down to just a few letters.
11/29/2010 - I've reduced prices.

I'm selling a bunch of ammo - 9mm, 5.56, and 223.

I'm still only interested in selling entire letter groups. I will change the post if this changes.

I am in the Portland metro area. Local deals without shipping will be given preference, but I am now willing to ship.

Each letter group comes with the container pictured. I won't swap or substitute containers. (If no container is pictured it will be either a cardboard box or paper sack.)

I have tried to document each group well with photos, but if you notice discrepancies between the pictures and the list, please let me know and I'll clarify or correct.

Similarly, I have tried to make these prices fair to compensate for forcing you to buy what might be a grab bag for some of the groups. This ammo has been sitting quietly in my cool basement for several years, so I may not quite have the market pinned down. If I'm way out of line with pricing please feel free to chime in, but do show me an online source with a better price.

I - $200 $160
  • Federal 9mm Luger HST 124 Grain P9HST3 - 500 rounds

Last Edited:
I have updated the list to reflect what's left, and I've tried to respond to every outstanding PM.

If I've failed to respond to you, please bear with me and PM me again. Thanks!

I've been watching your set G, Hornady TAP rounds. I didn't see a price drop for those. $160 is pretty close to retail. How much would you be willing to change this price for a quick cash sale?

Thanks for letting me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.