JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is my brand new, unfired custom ALPHA AK from Meridian Defense. It took those jokers two years to complete.

Comes with legit russian Zenitco parts (upper rail, lower rail, and dust cover). It has the Adjustable gas piston for tuning, polished ALG AK trigger, enhanced safety selector, and Meridian's m4 stock adapter.

The muzzle device is a pinned and welded 4 piece booster. This makes sure it meets the minimum length requirement.
The rifle comes with a "commiefornia" special 10 round magazine (pictured).

The AWB is estimated to be passed on April 24th or 25th. There is the 10 business day wait. As long as you purchase this by April 7th, you should be able to get it transferred in time. After that we're SOOL.

Looking to get $3,000 OBOO The price seems high, but i'm only asking for what I paid for the entire bill. I already paid tax on this so you dont have to.
Will part out the Zenitco parts for $3k. And for that price i'll even include the base rifle! ;)
https://meridiandefensecorp.com/project-alpha-ak-47-7-62x39-sold-out/

_____Trades_____
PVS14
Ammo - 223/556 or 9mm or .308 or 300blk
quality optics
IR Lasers
Weapon light such surefire, arisaka, modlite
AR15 parts
multitool
maybe an SKS in great condition
pistols
lower receivers
maybe an upper from Daniel defense, BCM, ect
Pretty much open to anything. LMK what you have.

20230314_133359.jpg 20230314_133439.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have an agency arms x syndicate sig p320 in 9mm as well as a sig 226 legion in 40s&/357 sig (just a barrel swap to change calibers same mags work plus the 357sig mag is brand new) also have a daewoo dp51c (compact version is extremely unobtanium)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.