Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Aloha Bi Mart - all hand gun ammo in stock

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by slickaj115, May 2, 2013.

1. slickaj115

slickaj115 Beaverton Member

Just went there on lunch, the handgun shelves were fully stocked. 9, 40, 45 - winchester 100 rd boxes. I picked up 200 rounds of 40 for 78 bucks. Not too shabby.

2. Skier

Skier Beaverton/Washington County Active Member

They say they have a 100 round limit on handgun ammo, per person, per day (or "one box" if buying a Mega pack with more that. 100 rounds). I guess you got lucky. :)

3. ArgentineSteel

ArgentineSteel Vancouver, WA Active Member

Any 22?

4. slickaj115

No 22. I went in there for .308, no go there either... but always nice to pickup handgun ammo for standard prices. and i guess i did get lucky, haha. They cashier didnt say anything =)

5. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

Thanks for the post slickaj115! I just picked up a 100 rnds of WW box 9mm. It was $31.97 Little high for :gun12: but, scalpers can keep on keeping their "Hate to sell" "Extra ammo I bought and just don't need" "consolidating my ammo" "just found these under my pillow" rounds:) Ha Ha it's only a 100rnds but, it's a 100 rnds kept out of the hands of the scalpers!!! I'm gonna celebrate my reasonably priced purchase by making reloadable brass this weekend!

6. slickaj115

Atta boy! Glad I could help.

7. slickaj115

Wasnt that the biggest stock you have seen for awhile tho!? I was in awe when I went by...

On a side note, if anyone can tell me if they see 308 that would be great!!

8. bellarum

Will do on the 308!

9. theflyguy

theflyguy Beaverton, Oregon Member

Was just there....everything is gone except for .45.....they had lots of that stuff.

10. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

For those on the central Oregon coast. Just went into Lincoln city (formerly Radioshack) sporting goods last night to pick up my flip up sights that came in and found that Bruce was very well stocked with pretty much anything needed from components to weapons, and at good fair prices. Anyone need any AR's? he had a bunch of everything in stock. There's a really nice Mauser conversion with a scope for $280 in -06. Nice HEAVY unit. No .22's that I seen, but then again I wasn't looking.

11. bellarum

Check the classifieds. The 9mm WWbox is already showing up on there for $45.

12. vertical ascent

vertical ascent Vancouver Active Member

Just scored 1# of TiteGroup at the Woodstock BiMart. That was the only they had in stock. They did have 1# of Retumbo, (2) 1# of Leverution, and (2) 1# of an IMR powder and (2) 1# of another Hodgdon powder (don't remember the types) Just call them and ask, they can give you that info. Just be nice and they will accommodate you.

I am not sure if this is a good or a bad thing, I don't ever recall being so excited for finding some components for reloading.

13. vertical ascent

BiMart is selling this for 29.97, and most BiMarts in the area still have them in stock.
    What a sad state of affairs. -1 for humanity.

14. oneharmonic

oneharmonic Portland, OR Well-Known Member

And the interesting thing is that BiMart's price is $5-$6 higher than Walmart for the same stuff.

15. ruger45blackhawk

ruger45blackhawk milwaukie Active Member

bimart's price for 45 acp winchester is about $12.00 higher than wally world. Its supposed to locally employee owned an operated. Makes you wonder???

16. vertical ascent

I have not visited any wallywhirl in 3 months, have they had any ammo in their shelves?
    I tend to visit BiMart since wallywhirl doesn't sell any reloading components.

17. Modly

Modly Beaverton Active Member

Being that Walmart usually doesn't have anything in stock lately, and how far away they are.... It is still a net gain for me. I can walk to bi-mart for free, get exercise, and do my grocery shopping next door on my way back. It will cost me 3 gallons of diesel to drive to walmart and back. If they have any ammo, I break even... If they have nothing, I lost out.

18. ruger45blackhawk

ruger45blackhawk milwaukie Active Member

I still shop Bimart most definitely. Wednesdays have been good for the people who like to wait in line at Sportsmans Warehouse. Yes they are waiting in line both outside (B4 opening) and inside for the truck to arrive.

Hmm