JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No 22. I went in there for .308, no go there either... but always nice to pickup handgun ammo for standard prices. and i guess i did get lucky, haha. They cashier didnt say anything =)

Thanks for the post slickaj115! I just picked up a 100 rnds of WW box 9mm. It was $31.97 Little high for :gun12: but, scalpers can keep on keeping their "Hate to sell" "Extra ammo I bought and just don't need" "consolidating my ammo" "just found these under my pillow" rounds:) Ha Ha it's only a 100rnds but, it's a 100 rnds kept out of the hands of the scalpers!!! I'm gonna celebrate my reasonably priced purchase by making reloadable brass this weekend!

Thanks for the post slickaj115! I just picked up a 100 rnds of WW box 9mm. It was $31.97 Little high for :gun12: but, scalpers can keep on keeping their "Hate to sell" "Extra ammo I bought and just don't need" "consolidating my ammo" "just found these under my pillow" rounds:) Ha Ha it's only a 100rnds but, it's a 100 rnds kept out of the hands of the scalpers!!! I'm gonna celebrate my reasonably priced purchase by making reloadable brass this weekend!

Atta boy! Glad I could help.

Wasnt that the biggest stock you have seen for awhile tho!? I was in awe when I went by...

On a side note, if anyone can tell me if they see 308 that would be great!!

For those on the central Oregon coast. Just went into Lincoln city (formerly Radioshack) sporting goods last night to pick up my flip up sights that came in and found that Bruce was very well stocked with pretty much anything needed from components to weapons, and at good fair prices. Anyone need any AR's? he had a bunch of everything in stock. There's a really nice Mauser conversion with a scope for $280 in -06. Nice HEAVY unit. No .22's that I seen, but then again I wasn't looking.

Just scored 1# of TiteGroup at the Woodstock BiMart. That was the only they had in stock. They did have 1# of Retumbo, (2) 1# of Leverution, and (2) 1# of an IMR powder and (2) 1# of another Hodgdon powder (don't remember the types) Just call them and ask, they can give you that info. Just be nice and they will accommodate you.

I am not sure if this is a good or a bad thing, I don't ever recall being so excited for finding some components for reloading.

bimart's price for 45 acp winchester is about $12.00 higher than wally world. Its supposed to locally employee owned an operated. Makes you wonder???

Being that Walmart usually doesn't have anything in stock lately, and how far away they are.... It is still a net gain for me. I can walk to bi-mart for free, get exercise, and do my grocery shopping next door on my way back. It will cost me 3 gallons of diesel to drive to walmart and back. If they have any ammo, I break even... If they have nothing, I lost out.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top