Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Aloha all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hunterfisher808, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Hunterfisher808

Hunterfisher808 Hawaiian Islands New Member

Wow this is a great forum! It has a real nice vibe about it. I found this forum by chance and joined as I'm seriously considering relocating to this part of the country when I retire. I figured I'd get a feel for the people who share all my interests and loves lol. Aloha all!

2. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

Welcome Hunterfisher, it is a nice part of the country but the wet side of WA & OR is leaning anti gun but the rural parts and the dry side of both states are pretty stolid bastions of 2nd Amendment rights. Climate is definitely different than Hawaii.

Brutus Out:gun09:

3. Hunterfisher808

Hunterfisher808 Hawaiian Islands New Member

Brutus thanks for the info. Given the choice I'd rather be in an environment of pro 2nd amendment Americans. I think it would be pretty refreshing to live where your rights are more respected.
    The climate does look a bit different :) from what I've seen in movies. But I'm a pretty game adaptable guy lol.

4. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard:thumbup:

5. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome to the site! I hope you made to feel as welcome in the NW as I was in Hawaii!