JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I put my Sig P220R on consignment last July, just didn't feel I needed two .45's, and I didn't shoot the Sig as well as my EDC, a CZ 75D PCR 9mm. After 6 months, I finally decided it wasn't going to sell without cutting the price more than I was willing to, so I went in last week to do the paperwork so I can get MY gun back :rolleyes:.

Funny thing is, I'm actually getting excited about it again, like I said in the title, it's almost like getting a new gun. I've been holster shopping, and looking at parts upgrades, plus reading posts and reviews on it. Truth is, I really didn't shoot it much, I got it in trade for a 1911, as I'd decided to focus on DA/SA with decockers, and I still wanted a .45 ACP that could possibly pull carry duty. In that regard, the Sig is fine, it's only a little bigger and heavier than the CZ PCR, and conceals just fine. Problem was, I just didn't shoot it as well as either of the CZ's, so decided to sell it and replace it with a revolver. In hindsight, I'm pretty sure the lesser performance compared to the CZ's was operator error, I recently got a Mantis X3 and have been using it nearly every day. If nothing else, it's shown me that I am inconsistent in nearly every facet of gun handling :oops:. Grip and trigger press are the worst (DUH!), with follow through being an issue as well. I've been focusing on the PCR, and I am improving, can't wait to put it on the Sig and see what's going on.

Anyway, guess I've rambled on enough, more later.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top