JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yes, "made" with an M. Yes, I can hear your thoughts. ;)

I was at Sports Authority last night looking for some running gear. I found a nicely fitted gortex/fleece long sleeved shirt and went to the changing room.

I went in, closed the door, locked the door, and double checked the door to make sure it was locked. I was carrying my G30 IWB inside my jacket. I removed the jacket and my shirt. I turned my back on the door to pick up the new shirt off the bench when I heard the door start to open. The door was locked, but didn't latch. Whoops!

She didn't knock, but just tried the door. She got it open about 12" before I got a hold of the door handle and pulled it closed. I made some casual remark through the door about "Sorry, I guess the door didn't latch."

Anyhoo, I have never had an experience in 16 years of carrying where someone has actually seen my firearm. Yes, I am sure that there are lots of people who suspect, but nothing confirmed.

That is the extent of excitement in my CCW life. That's the way I like it.

Have you ever been "made" or had a close call?

But once I saw a guy reaching for the top shelf in a store and saw his holster. He didn't reach high enough to see the grips of the gun, but it was obvious to me that it was a pistol holster. I walked up to him and quietly said to him, "You need to be very careful when reaching for the top shelf. You might show something you don't want to show". Boy! The look on his face was priceless!

never myself .. but as a manager @ a store i had a fanny pack turned in....Damm nice glock in it also... so i unloaded it put it iin my safe and waited for the CALL .. came about 3 minutes later .. boy was he embarresed .. made sure to point out i HAD unloaded the gun and he was LUCKY an empployee found it and not a customer .. Don

I Havent Been "made" I dont believe... I dont wear real baggy clothes but i dont wear tight emo ones either.. Soo Its somewhat hard for me to Conceal perfectly, but i try as good as i can and I have never been given any weird looks. I did however accidently OC into Walmart once... I just got done shooting and Stopped by wally world to restock on my ammo and forgot to put on my vest.. Oooops. got a few weird looks before i realized what they were looking at and the guy behind the gun counter said he thought it was nice someone actually stood up for their rights, lol.. but other then that.. No Problems

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top