JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today I was heading to the airport, therefore I didn't mean to bring my ccw... I had my sister drop me off at bus stop so that I could take the train to pdx. I was waiting and it wasn't very busy. I noticed two guys across the street walking over to me. One was Hispanic and another Caucasian both smoking cigarettes in their 30s. I had my galaxy s6 out and was wearing nice "futures", they came over and said "nice shoes" I replied with thanks. Then he said "give me your shoes" I was kind of shocked but I stood up and pulled out my kershaw knife and yelled "help! Get the bubblegum back!" To my surprise even when I was outnumbered they ran away pulling their sagging pants as a lady in a white van pulled up and asked if I was okay. That was the end of it. My first and only confrontation in my life. I wonder what would have happened if I decided to bring my sw shield... but not likely because I wouldn't even be able to carry it in Kentucky. And no I did not report it to the police because I don't feel it waseems necessary, but I think I should share my story with the community. Overall I was surprised how calm I handled the situation even though I yelled. Does anyone have any stories about their ccw?

Sorry but, yeach! Anyway glad you're o.k. after you're encounter with those punks.
upload_2015-7-25_15-0-54.png

Good eye Benny and good situational awareness.

Know who is around you and always have an exit strategy if needed.

Though I disagree about calling the police. At least make a statement over the phone so it's on record of an "attempted robbery" or whatever they classify it as.

"Yea, they'll match your "necktie"". lol
nice
Maybe next time you could take a picture of them for the cops.. you know, with the camera you were holding in your hand at the time.

If you wear work boots, most dirtbags will leave you alone. Afterall, they wouldn't need any work wear.

Quoted for truth.

How do you starve a lowlife to death? Hide his food stamps under his workboots!

As for the OP, I'm glad it worked out well for you. It's amazing how a little resolve deters scumbags from taking advantage of what they think is an easy target. Good work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top