JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$39500
City
Craigmont
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Please ask any questions or leave any comments by private conversation, Text, or phone call. This is NOT either one of the lots I had listed before, they sold.

Starting to feel like a political prisoner due to your hobby in Oregon or Washington? ever feel like having an address in a gun-friendly state might be a good back up plan? Want to build a house in a beautiful area surrounded by hunting and fishing, but less than a 6 hour drive from the Portland Vancouver area with no serious mountain passes in the way ? Want to live in a very peaceful low-crime area, and be able to legally ride your ATV or side x side on the road?

I have a nice large buildable lot (made up of 6 plotted city lots) for sale in Craigmont Idaho ( 37 miles from Lewiston) on the edge of town. The lots are east of Williams st , catty-corner from Vollmer Park, and are currently part of a hay field. Craigmont is a nice small town in Lewis County with about 500 people, many businesses, and city water / sewer. It is an easy drive to Lewiston/Clarkston , Grangeville, Orofino, etc.

$39,500

42,000 sq. ft. = 150x300 (- a 20' alley right of way) lots 1,2,3,10,11,12 in block 4

Sorry, but I am NOT able to take payments, terms, or trades.

feel free to call 2o8-946-six29five
0319211553.jpg 0806191157.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top