JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an Allen & Thurber cased COMPLETE pepper box (Key to box included). I was curious how active this area of Northwest Fire Arms is, and if anyone would be interested in acquiring this pistol. The gun was last owned by an Oregon Governor (which can be discussed later). This gun was appraised last year at $6,500 by Rich's gunshop of Donald OR. I would like to get as closed to that price as possible but am willing to negotiate. I am really not looking for trades but I would be willing to take a partial trade:
Mosin Nagant (will pay around $150)
AK47
Concealable 9mm
Other than those three guns Im not very interested in anything else. I am at work right now and am posting a picture from Google of the fire arm, but will update photo at a later time. Or, you can text me for pictures which I will respond to later this evening.

13748705_1.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top