JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought this last year to replace a different chest pack I was using - after a season of use I decided I just don't like it as much as I thought it would. Selling it and searching for something that works "more better" for me.

This little pack carries a LOT of stuff for a minimalist pack - main pocket has room for a large fly box plus two thin zippered pockets that would fit ID, license, leader packages etc, and a mesh divider and loop-size velcro patch for attaching accessories. Front zipper pocket fits a few spools of tippet/leader material, with a shock cord lanyard for them, as well as small containers of split shot, fly floatant, etc. Foam fly drying patch is velcro attached. Side rings to clip other accessories too. Padded neck pad.

jzx95lD.jpg

2zS1d5f.jpg

UpiNU9G.jpg

bHIlKlo.jpg

$15.00 + shipping for out of area buyers.

Located in Forest Grove

jzx95lD.jpg

2zS1d5f.jpg

UpiNU9G.jpg

bHIlKlo.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top