JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm leaving my M44 stock, but my 91/30 is getting the scout treatment. It's already sitting in an ATI stock. Next I plan on cutting the barrel to 18" and scoping it.

I'm leaving my M44 stock, but my 91/30 is getting the scout treatment. It's already sitting in an ATI stock. Next I plan on cutting the barrel to 18" and scoping it.

Before cutting it, consider this. I have a Finn M28 Mosin that has had the sights removed from it and the stock shortened. The Finns have a heavier barrel and the experts say they are more accurate. If you haven't changed out your Mosin yet, I'd trade you straight across for this one. LMK

Before cutting it, consider this. I have a Finn M28 Mosin that has had the sights removed from it and the stock shortened. The Finns have a heavier barrel and the experts say they are more accurate. If you haven't changed out your Mosin yet, I'd trade you straight across for this one. LMK

I swapped the stock but I still have all the wood to make it as it was before. Let me sleep on it and I'll let you know ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top