Buster Beaver Cerakote
Sporting Systems
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Oregon Rifleworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Defensive Arts
J&B Firearm Sales

all you mosin fan boys (joey this means you)

Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
I'm leaving my M44 stock, but my 91/30 is getting the scout treatment. It's already sitting in an ATI stock. Next I plan on cutting the barrel to 18" and scoping it.

Reactions
I'm leaving my M44 stock, but my 91/30 is getting the scout treatment. It's already sitting in an ATI stock. Next I plan on cutting the barrel to 18" and scoping it.
Before cutting it, consider this. I have a Finn M28 Mosin that has had the sights removed from it and the stock shortened. The Finns have a heavier barrel and the experts say they are more accurate. If you haven't changed out your Mosin yet, I'd trade you straight across for this one. LMK

Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
Before cutting it, consider this. I have a Finn M28 Mosin that has had the sights removed from it and the stock shortened. The Finns have a heavier barrel and the experts say they are more accurate. If you haven't changed out your Mosin yet, I'd trade you straight across for this one. LMK
I swapped the stock but I still have all the wood to make it as it was before. Let me sleep on it and I'll let you know ;)

Reactions
It looks rather nice with the synthetic stock on it. I wouldn't have thought it would on an old gun, but it fits in nicely and feels great!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online