Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

all you mosin fan boys (joey this means you)

Joe Link

Reactions
I'm leaving my M44 stock, but my 91/30 is getting the scout treatment. It's already sitting in an ATI stock. Next I plan on cutting the barrel to 18" and scoping it.

Reactions
I'm leaving my M44 stock, but my 91/30 is getting the scout treatment. It's already sitting in an ATI stock. Next I plan on cutting the barrel to 18" and scoping it.
Before cutting it, consider this. I have a Finn M28 Mosin that has had the sights removed from it and the stock shortened. The Finns have a heavier barrel and the experts say they are more accurate. If you haven't changed out your Mosin yet, I'd trade you straight across for this one. LMK

Joe Link

Reactions
Before cutting it, consider this. I have a Finn M28 Mosin that has had the sights removed from it and the stock shortened. The Finns have a heavier barrel and the experts say they are more accurate. If you haven't changed out your Mosin yet, I'd trade you straight across for this one. LMK
I swapped the stock but I still have all the wood to make it as it was before. Let me sleep on it and I'll let you know ;)

Reactions
It looks rather nice with the synthetic stock on it. I wouldn't have thought it would on an old gun, but it fits in nicely and feels great!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online