JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
if Finkelstien and that guy from NY (name sounds like a cat coughing up a hairball) get this ban and reg law passed I have one question for the forum.

if a law is passed that makes you register your "assault weapons" will you or wont you?

ill start.....WONT

Well, as of now I only have revolvers and and lever guns, so I will not need to register anything. Would I register one if I did? Probably. I would want to shoot it, not keep it hidden. The risk would be too high for me if I got caught in the woods with an illegal gun.

Our jails are full, we are releasing prison populations due to lack of funds, so how many of the 80 million gun owners do you think they would want to lock up.

It would be a push based on threats and intimidation to scare people into complying, most likely. Then if you ever were caught with a gun or had a fire in your house and they found a gun in the charred remains you would be brought up on charges. I can't ever see a house to house pick them up effort.

I wonder how that worked out in Canada. The big cities in eastern Canada made all these laws about picking up the handguns and registering the rifles and handguns. But I know that many in the rural areas did not comply and the government kept giving them extensions of time to register. Then the long gun registry that had cost them millions was tossed out recently, I believe. Handguns are still not legal last I heard.

Of course I'll follow the law. In fact, I don't see any of you doing otherwise currently. Here's some current things we comply with: SBR? Machine guns? Silencers? Out of state FTF sales? This group follows the laws and even the petty administrative rules laid won by some bureaucrat even as stupid as some are currently. The bottom line, we need less laws and smaller goverment ....for a multitude of reasons.

Don't be mistaken - they are taking our 2A rights a little at a time which is irrefutable historical fact.

The founders intended the government to fear the people not the other way around.

We all know what it has evolved to now it staring us right in the face once again.

Our traitorous politicians have preverted the founders intent and betrayed the citizens.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top