JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, under IP 17/OM 114, the standard scenario of "no reply =>> may complete transfer" is now revoked and absent a definitive positive response from LE, it's a DQ. That's nothing but pure, unadulterated horseshiit! :mad::mad::mad:

So, under IP 17/OM 114, the standard scenario of "no reply =>> may complete transfer" is now revoked and absent a definitive positive response from LE, it's a DQ. That's nothing but pure, unadulterated horseshiit! :mad::mad::mad:
An you could possibly be denied later on because if it as well since that shows as a potential DQ.

The phone in requirement seems to be LEVO's attempt to shut down all gun shows in Oregon. Most of these dealers bring their own laptop for the Background Check and I have seen OSP set up at larger shows.

The phone in requirement seems to be LEVO's attempt to shut down all gun shows in Oregon. Most of these dealers bring their own laptop for the Background Check and I have seen OSP set up at larger shows.
I've even seen the FBI setup terminals to run BCs at gun and sports shows for non-dealers to use.
As for the phone in at the shows I think I'd just grab one the cops that romes around and just make them do it, see how long they're willing to put up with that claus.

Jeezus, you guys! And I thought we had it bad up here in the Kingdom of Inslee... Life under Gauleiter Brownshirt is impossible!

Damn, that ol' Liberty Tree must be gittin' awful thirsty...

Last Edited:
Jeezus, you guys! And I thought we had it bad up here in the Kingdom of Inslee... Life under Gauleiter Brownshirt is impossible!

Damn, that ol' Liberty Tree must be gittin' awful thirsty...
It gets worse, they're talking about having the commie Gov. of California run for president.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top