JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have some brass that I've collected and would like to sell and clear up some space. Some have been cleaned and prepped. The brass are all once fired. Thanks for looking and pm me if your interested.

1k rounds of onced fired 9mm, fully processed individualy processed through the Wilson case length guage and are all go's. $40

1k rounds of LPP 45ACP, onced fired and mixed headstamps, $50

100rnds of 7.62x39 brass, onced fired mixed headstamps. Cleaned, resized and deprimed. Asking $25

500rnds of 223 onced fired mixed head stamps. Cleaned, deprimed, resized and cleaned again. $25.00

500rnds 223/556 onced fired all LC brass not load ready, cleaned, resized and deprimed only. Cycled through the Wilson go/no go gauge. $25

160rnds of 308 onced fired, and load ready. Headstamps are all CBC, $30

250rnds 30-06 onced fired mixed headstamps tumbled only asking $36

95rnds of 6.8 onced fired asking $15
Brass can be load ready upon request for addition price.

23rnds of 7.62x54r onced fired, mixed head stamps. $14 includes priority shipping price to your location.

I can mail the brass but its on your dime. Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
I have some brass that I've collected and would like to sell and clear up some space. Some have been cleaned and prepped some have just been tumbled. I can mail it to you if you'd like but it'll have to be on your dime. The brass are all once fired. Thanks for looking and pm me if your interested.

500rnds 223/556 all lake city brass once fired tumbled to a shine, deprimed , resized and swagged asking $30.00

100rnds RP 30-06 once fired and load ready asking $25
100rnds FP 30-06 once fired and load ready asking $25
100rnds of assorted 30-06 brass once fired, cleaned and resized only asking $20.00
191rnds of m1 carbine brass once fired, cleaned asking $20
449 rnds of 5.7x28 once fired brass, asking $20.00
343rnds of mixed 38spl once fired brass, cleaned to a shine asking $15

I can mail Rhe brass to you but on your dime. Thanks for looking!

i would be interested in the m1 carbine brass if you still have it.
would it fit into a small flat uspo box?
if you still have it please inform me of the total includeing shipping.
thanks
david e daughton
7710 buckhorn rd
hillsborough nc 27278

i would be interested in the m1 carbine brass if you still have it.
would it fit into a small flat uspo box?
if you still have it please inform me of the total includeing shipping.
thanks
david e daughton
7710 buckhorn rd
hillsborough nc 27278
Pm me on the details.

Last Edited:
I have some brass that I've collected and would like to sell and clear up some space. Some have been cleaned and prepped. The brass are all once fired. Thanks for looking and pm me if your interested.
500rnds 556 onced fired, mixed headstamps (WCC, CBC, FC, etc) cleaned, resized, deprimed, crimp removed, individualy cycled through the go gauge. $25.00 (not load ready, need trimming)
500rnds 223/556 all lake city brass once fired, cleaned, deprimed, resized, crimp removed and individually cycled through the go gauge. $25 (not load ready needs trimming)
500rnds 223REM onced fired mixed head stamp, cleaned, resized, deprimed, and individualy cycled through the go gauge. Asking $25 (not load ready needs trimming)
100rnds 30-06 onced fired mixed head stamp, cleaned, resized and deprimed only. Asking $20
100rnds 308 mixed headstamp onced fired LOAD READY, cleaned, swagged, trimmed and individually cycled through the go gauge. Asking $20
100rnds 308 mixed headstamp onced fired brass, cleaned, deprimed, crimp removed and individually cycled through the go gauge. asking $15 (not load ready, needs trimming)
100 rnds of 308 all PMC, and LC, cleaned, resized, deprimed and individually cycled through the go gauge. $15 for 100. (Not load ready, needs trimming)
449 rnds of 5.7x28 once fired brass, asking $15
343rnds of mixed 38spl once fired brass, cleaned to a shine asking $20
52 ends of 300 win mag mixed headstamp onced fired $12.00
What part of Washington are you in? Vancouver area?

I am interested in some of the 5.56mm casings and the 5.7x28 casings.

100rnds of 7.62x39 brass, oced fired mixed headstamps. Cleaned, resized and deprimed. Asking $25

500rnds 556 onced fired mixed headstamps (WCC, CBC, FC, etc) load ready, crimp removed. $30 SPF

153rnds of 308 onced fired, and load ready. Headstamps are all CBC. $30. To ship is $5.95 priority mail.

200rnds 30-06 onced fired mixed headstamps tumbled only asking $36 + s/h 5.95 priority mail.

100rnds 30-06 onced fired mixed head stamp, cleaned, resized and deprimed only. Asking $20
S/h $5.95 priority mail.

343rnds of mixed 38spl once fired brass, cleaned to a shine asking $20

You can send an invoice to my PayPal. [email protected]
Thanks,
E500/5.56 load ready

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top