JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FOR SALE (no trades, no offers, please)

SOLDLot 1: 400 pieces of Lake City 556 NATO/Mil Spec brass, mixed years, once fired, hand sorted, tumbled clean and polished, there are no crushed necks, split, or grossly deformed cases, there will be minor imperfections that should be removed during sizing or after being shot. All cases will need to be de-capped, and sized before reloading. ASKING $40

View attachment 139284
View attachment 139285

SOLDLot 2: 500 pieces of WCC (Olin Mfg) 556 Nato/Mil Spec brass, mixed years(mostly 2010), once fired, hand sorted, tumbled clean and polished, there are no crushed necks, split, or grossly deformed cases, there will be minor imperfections that should be removed in sizing or after being shot. All cases will need to be de-capped, and sized before reloading. ASKING $50

View attachment 139286
View attachment 139287

SOLDLot 3: 220 pieces of WCC (Olin Mfg) 556 Nato/Mil Spec brass, mixed years(mostly 2010), once fired, hand sorted, tumbled clean and polished, there are no crushed necks, split, or grossly deformed cases, there will be minor imperfections that should be removed in sizing or after being shot. All cases will need to be de-capped, and sized before reloading. ASKING $22

View attachment 139288
Example of condition:
View attachment 139289

TERMS: The first to post "I'll take it" and the item they want gets it. Please contact me via PM at the time of posting to arrange pick up. Item must be picked up within 3 days of your commitment to buy. No delivery. Pick up location will be at the Walgreens located at 9855 Southwest Capitol Highway Portland, OR 97219. It is about 5 miles south of Portland, just off I-5. Payment must be cash. If you don't like the price, wait and see if it comes down. Please contact me with any questions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top