JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ALL SOLD

For Sale, no trades or offers, please

I have (2) (1) bag, of 500 pieces, of once fired 223 Brass. They are mixed head stamps. There is no Lake City or WCC, or 556 brass. All the brass has been cleaned and polished with corn cob media and brass safe polish. I have hand inspected all the brass and pulled all deformed, crushed, or split cases. Any minor defects on the brass should come out when sized or shot. All brass will need to be de-primed, sized, and inspected for length. My inspection should not take the place of prudent, safe reloading practices when it comes to case inspection.

Asking: $45

TERMS: The first to post "I'll take it" and the item they want gets it. Please contact me via PM at the time of posting to arrange pick up. Item must be picked up within 3 days of your commitment to buy. No delivery. Pick up location will be at the Walgreens located at 9855 Southwest Capitol Highway Portland, OR 97219. It is about 5 miles south of Portland, just off I-5. Payment must be cash. If you don't like the price, wait and see if it comes down. Please contact me with any questions.

View attachment 139167

View attachment 139168

View attachment 139169

Last Edited:
Location : "What business is it of yours where I'm from, friendo?"

Friendo, I would suggest that it is the business of anyone interested in doing business with you. :drink:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top