JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am sorry, but no, I am not wearing my tin foil hat. It is hard to ignore all the signs. We've been posting here since 2009 how BHO has been regularly directing joint "training" exercises in US urban areas, comprising several Fed agencies. And BHO is not denying it.

All signs point to impending state of martial law...White House silent on matter
Over the last several months, U.S. troops and equipment have been seen operating in several cities, often without any warning. Residents awake in terror to the sight of Black Hawk helicopters buzzing over their neighborhoods and even to the sounds of gunfire.

On Monday, troops suddenly took over an abandoned high school, in what was described as a "multi-agency training drill," frightening the life out of many Houston residents.

KTRK-TV reported:

With military helicopters flying above her southeast Houston neighborhood, Frances Jerrals didn't know what to think.

"When you see this, you think the worst. When you hear this, you think the worst," Jerrals said.

And so, she passed along her concern.

"She told me 'don't come home it sounds like we're in a war zone. Guns, shooting, helicopters flying around the house,'" Isaac Robertson Jr. said.

The U.S. Army along with other agencies took over the old Carnegie Vanguard High School near Scott and Airport. There were armed men in fatigues, plenty of weapons and what many thought were real live rounds

"I felt like I was in a warzone." Jerrals said. "It was nonstop. I was terrified."

Turns out, it was a multi-agency training drill that Jerrals wished would have come with warning.

"They could have done a better job in notifying the neighborhood," Jerrals said.

The Army did not give any details of what the training is for.
Last week, not only were military helicopters seen flying over Miami's downtown area, but the distinct sound of machine-gun fire could be heard and black-clad commandos were seen repelling onto rooftops.

The Miami Herald reported:

Miami-Dade police sent out a warning [last] Monday that multiple police agencies would be providing support for a joint military training exercise somewhere over Miami and elsewhere in the county. The exercise will include the use of military helicopters.

[...]

The police statement said the training locations and times “were carefully selected to minimize negatively impacting the citizens of the City of Miami/Miami-Dade County and their daily routines.”

But it also acknowledged that there would be some impact on residents.

“This is routine training conducted by military personnel designed to ensure the military’s ability to operate in urban environments, prepare forces for upcoming overseas deployments, and meet mandatory training certification requirement,” the police statement said.

Also, last week, similar military exercises began taking place in Los Angeles.

Local CBS affiliate KCAL reported:

The Los Angeles Police Department teamed with military special operation forces Wednesday evening to conduct multi-agency tactical exercises in the skies above downtown LA.

Many questioned what was going on Wednesday night as a Black Hawk helicopter and four OH-6 choppers – or “Little Birds” – flew over the city, at one point hovering just above the US Bank building downtown and later flying low over the Staples Center as the Lakers played inside.

Someone could be seen sitting inside an open chopper with his legs hanging off the side.

Sky9 spotted the Black Hawk in the dark, making what appeared to be a drop off at a park before quickly ascending back into the air.

Throughout the exercise, the five rotorcrafts were staged at Dodgers Stadium.

The LAPD said the purpose of the training was in part to ensure the military’s ability to operate in urban environments.

In fact, since April 2012, the U.S. military has conducted these urban exercises in St. Louis, MO; Minneapolis, MN.; Long Branch, NJ; Laredo, TX; Boston, MA; and Chicago, IL, as well.

Additionally, earlier this month, the Ohio National Guard along with FEMA conducted a mock disaster drill, practicing their response to the potential release of a chemical, biological or radiological weapon.

However, in this case, Americans who believe they have "the right to keep and bear arms" were the target...

WSAZ reported:

"The make-believe scenario is timely. Two school employees who are disgruntled over the government's interpretation of the Second Amendment, plot to use chemical, biological and radiological agents against members of the local community."

Read about the chilling exercise in Portsmouth, OH...

Of course, a little over a week ago, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made the shocking claim that President Obama will only keep military leaders who "will fire on U.S. citizens."

Read this columnist's report on the shocking claim...

It should be noted that the Obama administration has yet to deny the allegation.

On January 20, the Washington Free Beacon reported the head of Central Command, Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis is being dismissed by Obama and will leave his post in March.

Since 2010, Commander of U.S. Forces in Afghanistan, Gen. Stanley McChrystal (USA), Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, Gen. David Petraeus (USA) and Vice-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. James Cartwright (USMC) have all been forced into retirement.

In light of the Obama administration's push for gun-grabbing legislation (being sponsored by Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-CA)), a flurry of "multi-agency training drills" and the dismissal of several well-respected military leaders...one need not be a conspiracy theorist to be genuinely concerned about the imminent threat to our freedoms.

As the ancient Chinese curse portends...these are truly "interesting times."
<broken link removed>

I live in Fort Worth near an military air base. From what I believe they have been running practice strafing simulations on I-35 with jet fighters for a few weeks now. They also have been flying the dual blade passenger copters at really low altitudes, enough to shake the pictures on my walls. I have witnessed this personally, and I also know that there is no point doing that training for a fight in the middle east, there are very few places as populated there with our infrastructure. It really is sort of scary, but then again I have never trusted authority/government since I was a little kid and don't plan on starting now.

I live in Fort Worth near an military air base. From what I believe they have been running practice strafing simulations on I-35 with jet fighters for a few weeks now. They also have been flying the dual blade passenger copters at really low altitudes, enough to shake the pictures on my walls. I have witnessed this personally, and I also know that there is no point doing that training for a fight in the middle east, there are very few places as populated there with our infrastructure. It really is sort of scary, but then again I have never trusted authority/government since I was a little kid and don't plan on starting now.

This isn't for a foreign theater I agree. We never did this kind of training prior to deploying on any military operation, anywhere. I think where they plan to utilize this training is obvious. Otherwise they wouldn't be doing the drill jointly with military & law enforcement.

If a Government wanted to easily place people in fema camps they would likely safeguard their own vehicles then cut all power supplied to citizens, shut down all communications for citizens, blast an EMP to immobilize all citizens vehicles. Then swing through the neighborhoods with busses & cattle trucks to bring them to their new fun home. Just a guess anyways.

More food for thought: do not be surprised if these "drills" remain a common occurrence. The military has previously employed the tactic to desensitize the target before they go in for real (i.e. Mogadishu).

It's normal for police to do training exercises in urban environments like this. It's odd for the military to be doing it as well. The police rarely train with the military.
I know that the black hawks will do some training at a small airport near my town.

Thanks for the warning. I'm going to post on this thread monthly to ask if anyone has seen any martial law anywhere. If martial law is "impending"

im·pend (m-pnd)
intr.v. im·pend·ed, im·pend·ing, im·pends
1. To be about to occur:

I shouldn't have to make too many posts.

And BHO is not denying it.

THE BAGPIPE WHO DIDN'T SAY NO

It was nine o'clock at midnight at a quarter after three
When a turtle met a bagpipe on the shoreside by the sea,
And the turtle said, "My dearie,
May I sit with you? I'm weary."
And the bagpipe didn't say no.
Said the turtle to the bagpipe, "I have walked this lonely shore,
I have talked to waves and pebbles--but I've never loved before.
Will you marry me today, dear?
Is it 'No' you're going to say dear?"
But the bagpipe didn't say no.

Said the turtle to his darling, "Please excuse me if I stare,
But you have the plaidest skin, dear,
And you have the strangest hair.
If I begged you pretty please, love,
Could I give you just one squeeze, love?"

Said the turtle to the bagpipe, "Ah, you love me. Then confess!
Let me whisper in your dainty ear and hold you to my chest."
And he cuddled her and teased her
And so lovingly he squeezed her.
And the bagpipe said, "Aaooga."

Said the turtle to the bagpipe, "Did you honk or bray or neigh?
For 'Aaooga' when your kissed is such a heartless thing to say.
Is it that I have offended?
Is it that our love is ended?"

Said the turtle to the bagpipe, "Shall i leave you, darling wife?
Shall i waddle off to Woedom? Shall i crawl out of your life?
Shall I move, depart and go, dear--
Oh, I beg you tell me 'No' dear!"
But the bagpipe didn't say no.

So the turtle crept off crying and he ne'er came back no more,
And he left the bagpipe lying on that smooth and sandy shore.
And some night when tide is low there,
Just walk up and say, "Hello, there,"
And politely ask the bagpipe if this story's really so.
I assure you, darling children, the bagpipe won't say "No."

There have been so many reports of all this like the ones mentioned above.

There have also been several reports of correctional facilities getting special packages from the DHS with a note saying we will practice with you and help train you to be prepared to help us in the future. The packages were m4 type weapons and 40cal weapons with a huge amount of ammo to go with them.

The same reports have come from LE offices all over the U.S.

I for one agree that to declare martial law would absolutly destroy our country. I would hope we as a nation could stand and avert this from happening.

I also hope the ones passing this so called litmus paper test are lieing through thier teeth. They were sworn to protect the Constitution against all enimies foriegn and domestic.

The sad thing is I sometimes feel another revolution is what it is going to take to bring OUR country back to what it is supposed to be, THE LAND of THE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets pray we can avert it by other means!!!!!!!

I was witness to Oregon National Guard troops practicing during the night and early morning hours at my high school in Oregon City..........in 1983.

Pass the tinfoil please.

E

I for one don't beleive any one single event is an indicator but these 'drills' back-to-back in multiple locations are suspicious. If this was 2003 we could beleive counter terrorist training but with the financial gloom and doom and the fact that the training is happening in large metro areas and the fact there are multi-million dollar training areas on military installations we have to ask why now and why in the cities? These cities that the training is occurring what do they have in common? Are there treasury mints? Federal reserve banks?

I myself will not worry about martial law until the Feds start assigning extra security to those facilities that it deems important; ports of embarkation and debarkatuon, nuclear plants, hydro-electrical damns, treasury mints etc.....

SF-

If the fighter planes were practicing strafing they would have been regularly banking in and out, come in nose down for firing then level off and up and out then repeat as needed, if they were flying low and level it was low altitude land recognition flying.

Fighter planes would more then likely be used as a higher altitude cover letting helos or a plane like the A-10 do the straffing, or have an AC-130 do it from a mile out.

The Chinooks regularly do low altitude flights over urban areas practicing insertion and extraction tactics with Apaches providing cover, lets them practice for war and other scenarios. HMMMMMMMM makes one wonder.

Out here where I am we regularly have KC- 130s practicing refueling with Kiowa Scouts, Apaches, Black Hawks both versions and Chinooks.
After the refueling pass you can watch the helos play around the hill tops and watch them fly through the valley.

what also concerns me is that there is a "drill" mocking these tragic events in America and abroad on the same day of the tragedy. And as far as I can see, we are already in a suedo-martial law. VIPR team checkpoints, TSA groping people all over the place, NDAA, etc.....

And there has been serious drills making the news lately in the south east. keep your eyes on the super bowl

my brother is in fort hood right now. he wasnt part of the training missions but knows some guys that were. they were told its to practice teaching military tactics to foreign people after occupation like we did in Afghanistan and Iraq. also they plan to be moving more troops into the south pacific to aid in possible deployments to Korea, if in any case they get even more ballsy.

of course there is no way to confirm any of that but it does have a bit of sense to it. still nothing to give good reason to practice combat maneuvers in a major american city when we have no plans to go to war with any other country that has cities comparable to ours.

Possible Foreign Targets:
Syria: Political hot-button, but more concrete and infrastructure than previous areas we've been at.
Iran: powder-keg, mostly desert like iraq, but their urban areas aren't too much different than most US cities.
North Korea: perennial thorn in the side, recent posturing makes sense for urban practice, especially with a likely to-the-last-man response of their military, but most of the upper peninsula is mountains and jungle...

But I agree with Silver Fox, recent events (in all aspects) are... odd. But yeah, drills are one thing, increased domestic presence, that's what you keep your peepers on.

Possible Foreign Targets:
Syria: Political hot-button, but more concrete and infrastructure than previous areas we've been at.
Iran: powder-keg, mostly desert like iraq, but their urban areas aren't too much different than most US cities.
North Korea: perennial thorn in the side, recent posturing makes sense for urban practice, especially with a likely to-the-last-man response of their military, but most of the upper peninsula is mountains and jungle...

But I agree with Silver Fox, recent events (in all aspects) are... odd. But yeah, drills are one thing, increased domestic presence, that's what you keep your peepers on.

I'd believe it was for foreign targets if it wasn't a joint task force between military and local & state police agencies being directed by homeland security.

The Schutzstaffel or Schutzstaffel_SS_SVG1_1_svg.png was a paramilitary organization or armed agency charged with police functions into its armed forces but was not considered part of a state or country's formal armed forces

Schutzstaffel_SS_SVG1_1_svg.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads