JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not that I don't think there is some shady stuff going on out there, but we need to watch the .gov for what it REALLY does, without making stuff up. Making stuff up, or looking for things that aren't really there, makes us (as a group) look like whacko types. The .gov does enough shady stuff we need to worry about...focus on that.

Has it ever occurred to any of you that the more conspiracy theories are running rampant at any given moment the easier it is for an actual conspiracy to get covered up? I mean, if we all grin and say "Aw, another whacko theory" we are less likely to consider the facts and weed out the falsehoods. It follows then that it is in the best interests of an evil scheming government if there are a million theories out there, therefor they themselves may inspire erroneous (But believable) theories to "Muddy the waters"?

(ANOTHER conspiracy theory!)

It hasn't been easy to live within the hive where the 98% have shut off their minds and have become just drones.

It is hard to be around people who can't see the bigger picture and accept true reality. Obama this, Obama that, etc, just dreadful. When your eyes are open, you see all the BS for what it is, over and over again.
Sometimes it is like living in a bad dream when everyone is hypnotized, but you are awake, and they are ... truly mind controlled.

It can be done, it must be adapted to, there is really no other option. Mainly because there will never be a broad awakening. Our destiny is to be complete slaves to the elite who are working at a feverish place to make the cage smaller and smaller.

Americans in particular are as deceived and deluded as any populace could be. Absolutely hopeless. Never has a modern day populace ever been so gullible and non-thinking. The Oligarchs wet dream. Sometimes I believe they haven't pulled the pulled on this place because they prefer to kick back and marvel at their creation. An ant farm populated by hive programmed humans encased in ignorance.

It may provide the Oligarchs more enjoyment to watch the slaves within the Clandestine Empire running back and forth believing they are just and free more so than an outright, open, slave plantation.

That the slaves are running around with guns is indeed a thorn in their sides though. A problem they will cure in time.

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/the-individual-vs-the-collective-in-the-matrix/

The martial law and warrant-less search experiment took place in a suburb of Boston in the days following the marathon bombing.

It has been widely regarded as successful, as many people were heard applauding and cheering their oppressors as they hauled young Tsarnaev away,...

Stay tuned, more to come.

Strange things happen in our democracy all the time.
Point one: city of Portland, Ore. voted 6-1 to notHave fluidize waste add to their drinking water. Now the state legislature's want to over-ride this vote by making Fluoride for all state citizens...some democracy eh?
On the federal level the giant chemical industry have bought off Senator Lautenberg, famous gun-grabber, To author On Wednesday, the Chemical Safety Improvement Act (2013), which is disguised as a give-away to big chem. Oh well nothing to look forward to until the revolution.

The big problem in that is we were created a Republic, not a democracy.. a democracy is mob rule and perhaps the worst government you can get, given time

The last President not to be installed by the Rothschilds and their minions.

Seriously? I've read as much "historical" documents that say the opposite. (Not that I believe the Build a Burger/Illuminati/Jewish/Communist/Mason/Skull & Bones theories at all)....Just surprised that you would believe that Kennedy, the son of a boot legging organized crime figure was "freely" elected. There is a LOT of documentation to show that more than one dead person voted for JFK.

I think that the Kennedys were from a different gang. I think that they were against the murder inc guys. I don't know how much JFK knew about his pop's business dealings, but I think that he recognized the danger presented to America by the Zionist mob(s).

Also, there could have been a propaganda attack by the bad guys done on him. They're pretty good at it...

Yes I do believe we have reached our peak as a functional society, politically our system is a failure, and our crappy government is the product of being stuck with two parties that are so blinded by their ideologies and people who are too stupid to think for themselves to fix this, that we are beyond hope.

But as for N.W.O, TPTB, Oligarchs/Rothschilds.... a few of you sound like the end of worlders, you tell us the world is going to for sure end on a certain date and when that date passes you sit there puzzled only to come back and say you miscalculated, misjudged whatever and the world is now going to end on another date, when that date passes and the world didn't end you either finally realize you smoked a little too much or you "predict" another date based on new "signs".

I have been hearing this for almost 20 years now, this is it! Society is going to fall this year, the government is going to declare martial law! This year! According to some of you this was supposed to happen last year in line with Greece falling which I might add has not completely happened yet.

Sure it will happen someday, we're even seeing the beginning stages, but it's not going to happen this year, or next year, or even within this decade.

But here is the thing... instead of spouting off, how about some of you actually use your constitutional rights and listen to dear ole Thomas Jefferson, go build an army and actually do something about it instead of sitting on the net crying wolf. Be the action, not the re action.

I didn't say he was freely elected. I said he was the last President not to be installed by the Rothschilds. A family who has approx 1/2 the world's wealth. ONE family. Of course, idiot Americans believe Bill Gates is the world's richest man LOL!

25-600 trillion vs 88 billion, hard call. Bill Gates in comparison is a bum with a cart. That is also a representation of how far the USA will fall economically when the curtain is pulled back.

JFK slipped in under the radar due to his family's wealth and his charm - plus electronic voting wasn't around back then. He was murdered by the banking elite who furiously defending the Fed from him repealing their gem, the Federal Reserve Act.
Murdered the next day in fact. LBJ had the Fed restored about within 45mins of his murder. You know, the first in a long series of bought scumbags dating up to the current day. LBJ - "I want that GD ship sunk!" - speaking off the USS Liberty Attack, his second treasonous act on record. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy2gkkp8Cl8 The setup for the worst single-event first flag ever, the nuking of Cairo.

All US presidents that went against the banksters paid the price or came very close to losing their lives. At least JFK was the real deal. A man brave enough to stand up against our real true enemies.

Today's puppets are nothing more than powerless drones that make no important decisions, everything is dictated to them. Do you really think idiot GWB 'decided' when to attack Iraq? Laughable. A cardboard standee could have done his job. Obozo is no different - just a personality cult, a cover story, a face. Nothing more.

People that choose to not believe they have owners, that covert groups run it all, simply are deluded and are in denial. Simple as that. Go worry about the puppets like Obongo and what they are up to, if it is more comforting.

Since only about 2% of the people have awakened to the reality of the situation yet, it is normal to hear all sorts of ignorant objections from the 98% that are still hopelessly misdirected. If you are enlightened, and expect a pat on the back or a cookie, or a thank you for sharing ... you'll be waiting a long time. The herd objects.

I wonder how much impact the Internet and its ability to allow people to post and share information all over the world has in our perception of things?

I mean, listen to govt and war protest songs from the 60's, 70's and 80's.

Most people have never trusted the govt. Most people know most of our politicians are bought and sold by big money. Has been since the cattle barons of the 1800's.

If you had ready access to every back room deal back then, would it mirror today's unrest?

Just a thought. I'm still trying to put it together in my head too.

There will be wars, and rumors of wars. Evil men (and women) will wax worse and worse, they will be covenant breakers, murdering anyone who obstructs the root source of their evil... The love of money.

However, if 2% have woken up so far we need another 1%... then we can get this show on the road.

While Hudes sounded upbeat, she recognizes that the world is facing serious danger right now — there are even plans in place to impose martial law in the United States, she said. The next steps will be critical for humanity. As such, Hudes argues, it is crucial that the people of the world find out about the lawlessness, corruption, and thievery that are going on at the highest levels — and put a stop to it once and for all. The consequences of inaction would be disastrous.

World Bank Insider Blows Whistle on Corruption, Federal Reserve

There will be wars, and rumors of wars. Evil men (and women) will wax worse and worse, they will be covenant breakers, murdering anyone who obstructs the root source of their evil... The love of money.

However, if 2% have woken up so far we need another 1%... then we can get this show on the road.

Discover the people who love money the most and you've found the root of all evil

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top