JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ah, Neo use to be an expression relating to "new" most commonly used as a prefix, sadly, Neo then became applied to Nazi and has irreparably stuck in my temporal lobes as such. Not "tripped out" though, just curious of its continued metamorphoses. I can no longer count the words that have taken on new meanings since I became aware of them. Many also between my education, and my Grandfathers.
Makes communication between generations interesting sometimes.

Things can be misinterpreted very easy sometimes.

Here's the phone from the movie.
Telephone.png
Here's the message.
8a356957124a98c11d201e47f26ce428.jpg
Here's Neo. Not a Nazi or connected with any hate groups. A god guy. A happy man. :)
MATRIX GUNS.jpg

One nation, under surveillance.
When I first read 1984 in High School I thought that the cost of the telescreen-type equipment would make such surveillance prohibitively expensive. I never considered that people would willingly go shopping for it and pay for it themselves.

Never in Orwell's most paranoid nightmares would he have imagined people would willingly accept and pay for their own surveillance.

Ah, Neo use to be an expression relating to "new" most commonly used as a prefix, sadly, Neo then became applied to Nazi and has irreparably stuck in my temporal lobes as such. Not "tripped out" though, just curious of its continued metamorphoses. I can no longer count the words that have taken on new meanings since I became aware of them. Many also between my education, and my Grandfathers.
Makes communication between generations interesting sometimes.
Remember when respect was something that you earned, not something that you demanded?

America will see a revolution soon, you guys think we are the only ones thinking this? its not blacks, whites republicans, dems, libs its AMERICANS. who ever controls or has their hand in America has been doing this trade since the beginning of time...but every country that is united and a strong race has never fallen to the globalization/one world/ big brother ideals is because as a race the decide they want to be free they decide they don't want big brother or full control like china, Russia, Germany in its prime etc they may not look well off from western media world but do your research just because they don't have democracy doesn't mean that not what they want, china is booming and making leaps and bounds we could only dream of, yet only dealing with a population control issue but still happy. Russia, also booming and making leaps and bounds.... all their leaders represent "the old" they fought for the bare roots of their countries what all they're founding mothers and fathers wanted America ladies in gentlemen is going through their first overthrow the differences between us (the US, Russia etc) and Germany or the USSR is that we have to stop trump before he makes it too much we don't know the measure of distance because today everything is so political and hidden. America needs to purge this ideal of violence if you dont get your way, cameras, spying. We need to go back to the ROOTS that our fore fathers wanted to free us from everything we have become today "under complete control".

Germany is going through their second revolution more political exiting the EU etc etc....but little history fact.... please go read about this remeber "history is written by the victor" Hitler came to power by a movement of a middle generation that wanted to purge the country of anyone who wasn't Germanic they wanted "to go back to the old days of simple times" because Natural born Germans were losing their farms to banks owned by jewish "money men" and then their farms were chopped up and sold to pieces and apartments and houses built where a 500 year family just had their farm. the immigrants (ukraine, poland, russia) would fill those areas and work for less then the family that was kicked out. hence the hate (hitler took it a step further not okay!) BUT!!!!! this is an example in history of a middle generation populace revolting and wanting the old days back sadly they picked the most brilliant yet insane and sick man to lead that push and they lost and well into the european union and as of 2017 fighting leave it because of immigration, crime, control, etc etc.

Putin since the 90s has fought for a mother russia homeland approach without the crazyness...prideful people.

The biggest issue anyone has in controlling a country or populace is pride and loyalty at one point America was proud and loyal to each other we were becoming Americans....becoming a race.... if you are not American we are upset right now because Americans have been getting dicked...its time to clean house and get America back....no one expected America to become prideful again...but trump brought it out and that will win any day..... so that being said.... we need to follow trump rise up but be weary as history repeats its self all to common and we need to stand as Americans if you were born here and bust your bubblegum for america then you are American??? if I'm born in Italy and bust my bubblegum I'm Italian right? therefore embrace your race and fight for whats yours we just need to have the power on the peoples side when bubblegum gets cray we can pull the plug... instead of things like history has shown happen.

I am a patriot, I have no bloodlines to trace I do not know my parents siblings family etc in anyway or even my race. some day when DNA testing gets spot on I will know I am French, Swedish, Russian Who knows. I was born in Yakima, Wa and at 19 went and fought over and over in then name of this country bled, cried, seen death and even seen life in the name of this country. I AM AMERICAN that is it. I have traveled to many places and one thing I can tell you is I am Ashamed to be American because if the things America has done. my loyalty was to my brothers next to me it was for the US or the civilians its because I knew we were pawns in a very jaded game and as long as I could keep my self alive and level headed and keep my guys alive thats all that mattered. I'm having a daughter soon I want her to love life like I loved life when money wasn't the first discussion at dinner.... or when the cia invading my privacy is the topic of the day...what the heck happened to all the positive stuff? like not losing your land, or the govt giving you money, or hearing that little johnny won the spelling bee not raped his teacher. America is so lost the only wars we should be fighting are to protect ourselves or take something we have decided that we want.... or most importantly when the populace is pissed off and wants their country back just like our forefathers had called. I won't waste my life being a cog in the machine trying to stay alive and I wont leave that to the next generations. we need to push as a populace for things like this to all to change but we also need to be weary of the consequences America is going to change but this moment comes so rare in history we can not bubblegum it up or let trump bubblegum it up. We need to take control and em-place what we want and how we want it.

I have come to view both parties as the enemy of Freedom and Liberty, not to mention this Republic. Our system requires an overhaul, I hope that Trump can peel the onion quickly enough to expose the generations of abuse by the established parties.

People need to wake up from their slumber and smell the coffee... The task masters and media are in a spin, the POTUS can not be controlled by conventional means...

The future is ours to seize and fight for, I'm not planning on being silenced and I fully intend to hand my children a nation that's a far cry better than what we've have for the last few decades.

Last Edited:
Weren't they using this tech in Iraq and/or Astan?

I'm sure these will record voices too and run code words through super computers.

Like Alexa but on a city wide scale.

Soon they will just implant a chip in every human born and as a part of your utilities a box that records all your usage, when you come and go, and everything you say.
The military has one that is vehicle mounted. It helps determine where snipers are hiding. It is not fool proof.

ever watched hunted?

Those traffic cameras high up on poles on the freeways actually record the license plate of every single vehicle that passes them.

If your plate is tagged as one they are looking for, the moment you pass one of those traffic cams they know your location in real time. Tech and surveillance is insane these days.

Just think about that for a second. They had a spy plane in the 50s/60s that could take detailed photos from over 80k feet up.
Then they got satellites that could do the same thing but with greater detail and from orbit. Those cameras they install everywhere being so close to the ground can read the UPC number off a pack of smokes from the dashboard of a car hundreds of feet away...and that was back in the late 90s..20 years later that tech is even more advanced yet. every one of those traffic cams is connected via fiber as well so they have a very fast dedicated data connection. They are running fiber down my road to install traffic cameras. This is why our roads are in such poor shape...They're blowing all that road repair money on more surveillance equipment on the streets. Even in rural areas like the area I live in that's 10 miles outside of any city.

We don't have as much CCTV as London yet, but they're working on catching up in both major cities and rural back woods areas.

They take a pic of your face when you drive through a toll on the highway not just your license plate.

So If understand this right I need to use a suppressor with sub sonic ammo, swap plates and drop my cell phone in the back of some ones pick up/car so the cops follow them. Any other notes I need if I am going to do something stupid.:):):p:rolleyes:

I love this forum!:):D

Yeah, make a big donation to Baba's account in the big house while you are still on the outside. You can't have too many friends once you get busted.

Shot Spotter doesn't work when a silencer is used.
Sonic crack of only the round confuses the system 98%-99% of the time.

It's designed to catch retard's.:s0010:

All of Seattle downtown is wired with the shot spotter system.
Alkai beach had a hissy fit and it was removed.

They just don't understand it's going to start from the inside but the military of the U.S. IS citizen 's of the US so they are not going to challenge us it's the U.N. THAT WILL BE THE INVADING FORCE people from other countries acting under the U.N.FLAG TO COME IN AND TAKE OVER they have to bring in people from outside the U.S. to do this because are military is us how many army navy Marine's air Force coast guard guys are going to turn on the people of this country that's there family too
Perhaps "they" will need to use UN troops who will be little more than paid mercenaries in blue helmets. Paid on account of WHO pays the greater amount of the UN's bills, esp for "peace-keeping" roles? Who do? YOU do!
Alexander Solzhenitzen pointed out that in every society there are more than enuff willing executioners, even from the "better" classes of society. Reference the history of the 20th century for many examples... Ireland, China, Soviet Union, Iraq, Iran, Germany, Ottoman Turkey, Chile, Nicaragua, and a hundred other places demonstrate the point.
21st century America would be no different. God help us, cuz no one else will!

From OP
Smart Cities are built upon total surveillance where integrated sensors are placed throughout the city on buildings, light poles, street signs, etc. ...

There are literally thousands of listening points. They are in everyone's pockets (all those cell and smarty-pants phones.)

Plus in all the Smart TVs, Smart Appliances, Those Talking Robots: Alexa, Siri, Echo, etc, IoT devices.

Someone made the point about 1984 Surveillance.
If someone asked us to spy upon our selves, ever in the last 250 years, they would have been tarred and feathered. Then Apple comes along. And we happily do it to our selves.

The scene from that movie - episode 1 - "So, this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause."

Besides listening, seeing:
I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR