JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
watch hunted: you'll learn what NOT to do LOL.

These 2 chicks stayed off the radar for like 15 of the 28 days. They decided to celebrate their 1/2 way through point by going to taco bell. couple of dummies LOL that trip to taco bell put them on the radar when they passed a traffic cam high up on the freeway that instantly threw an alert out for their plate # which was tagged.

There is a difference though between solving a crime, and tracking down a criminal.

When they know who they are looking for: they can usually track you down pretty damn fast.

But when they don't know who they are looking for: that is when criminals get away with it for a long time.

If they know who you are, they can check your online accounts, flag your bank accounts, credit cards, all vehicle registrations, all known friends and relatives, track your cell phone and monitor every friend and relatives cell phones and land lines as well for calls either from your number, or calls from numbers that don't usually call/text their number (looking for burner phones).

It's really quite fascinating watching all the different ways they can catch you.
That is great but what if your not breaking the law and they are watching you lol I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT JUST BEING ON THIS SITE YOU ARE SUSPECT AND THEREFOR THEY CAN TRACK AND SEE WHAT YOU DO AND SAY

Nope...not me, as I've starting wearing my hat again...typed this from the faraday room & transmitted thru an untraceable link dump via tort...
Love that BOSTON HAT GOT TO GET ME ONE LOL I like the red sox not the patriots lol I worked before with a group of guys from Boston lol some I'm still friends with the others not really lol

Boston is s Great city but it's turning liberal but there are lots of guys there that are not that way spent some time drinking beers with them some tough guys coming out of south Boston that's no joke there

Untitled.jpg

Not sure what Neo is but compared to some I know who seem content to live vicariously, I've lived several adventurous and memorable lifetimes already and still going.
Oh, Rabbits are for eating not following:)

That was from the first Matrix movie. You phone looks like what they use. I figured it wouldn't be recognized by many. I like the Si-Fi. Hope I didn't trip you out too much. :) Neo was Keanu Reeves aka John Wick.

As stated before:
If understand this right I need to use a suppressor with sub sonic ammo, swap plates and drop my cell phone in the back of some ones pick up/car so the cops follow them. Any other notes I need if I am going to do something stupid.

So to add to this I need gloves, hoodie and a brass catcher and then with these gloves I need to pick up range brass from someone else's gun to leave at the scene to throw them off.

Good notes guys and I am still working on the theme music.

As stated before:
If understand this right I need to use a suppressor with sub sonic ammo, swap plates and drop my cell phone in the back of some ones pick up/car so the cops follow them. Any other notes I need if I am going to do something stupid.

So to add to this I need gloves, hoodie and a brass catcher and then with these gloves I need to pick up range brass from someone else's gun to leave at the scene to throw them off.

Yep you pretty much got it but you could go too like 5 or 6 barbar shops collect the hair from 100 different people and leave it behind too that would really mess with there head lol

why care about those cities? honestly? as a higher power (government, shadow bubblegum, Clinton, a pair of tits) if you can control you know you wont get those cities they are too far gone...so keep them middle class and busy factory bees pumping out your products and killing each other off. its not a issue cause you don't see Chicago gangs went into Seattle and shot up club so why should they care when the cities they truly want are Portland, DC, ATX, San Antonio, Denver, Seattle, Miami.... you are thinking way to small minded like they are using this bubblegum because they give a bubblegum about us? Don't be sheep.

It is called sarcasm....:cool:

Brutus Out

It is called sarcasm....:cool:

Brutus Out
There is no sarcasm these cities have been controlled by liberal democrat 's for years gun control freaks that still haven't figured it out but then again they have figured it out BUT they ran into a problem LOL TRUMP WON so now they are freaking out because if you have read any books about government or dictator 's the first thing is get the guns or the ability of the people to fight back against you and the welfare control the food control the people why do you think that push for more people to go on welfare because they want to turn us against each other THE HAVE'S AND THE HAVE NOT'S

I will keep buying and stock piling ammo till I die I might never need them but my niece and nephew or even there kids will need them sooner or later the Bernie Sanders of the world will win and get there way for as long as that last probley 10 year's before money runs out than it's soup lines for all who didn't prepare should say ammo food silver and other stuff lol this country is in deep trouble unless things change in the next 8 to 10 year's

Last Edited:
@EPS you talk about Trump throwing a wrench into the works of the political establishment and their agenda, I couldn't agree more. And sadly enough, I'm not talking about liberals or democrats, but conservatives and republicans as well.

I have come to view both parties as the enemy of Freedom and Liberty, not to mention this Republic. Our system requires an overhaul, I hope that Trump can peel the onion quickly enough to expose the generations of abuse by the established parties.

People need to wake up from their slumber and smell the coffee... The task masters and media are in a spin, the POTUS can not be controlled by conventional means...

The future is ours to seize and fight for, I'm not planning on being silenced and I fully intend to hand my children a nation that's a far cry better than what we've have for the last few decades.

@EPS you talk about Trump throwing a wrench into the works of the political establishment and their agenda, I couldn't agree more. And sadly enough, I'm not talking about liberals or democrats, but conservatives and republicans as well.

I have come to view both parties as the enemy of Freedom and Liberty, not to mention this Republic. Our system requires an overhaul, I hope that Trump can peel the onion quickly enough to expose the generations of abuse by the established parties.

People need to wake up from their slumber and smell the coffee... The task masters and media are in a spin, the POTUS can not be controlled by conventional means...

The future is ours to seize and fight for, I'm not planning on being silenced and I fully intend to hand my children a nation that's a far cry better than what we've have for the last few decades.
They just don't understand it's going to start from the inside but the military of the U.S. IS citizen 's of the US so they are not going to challenge us it's the U.N. THAT WILL BE THE INVADING FORCE people from other countries acting under the U.N.FLAG TO COME IN AND TAKE OVER they have to bring in people from outside the U.S. to do this because are military is us how many army navy Marine's air Force coast guard guys are going to turn on the people of this country that's there family too

Another words if a jeep truck tank or bicycle Show's up at you front door or your front yard and ask you to give up your guns and ammo or food LOL TWO TO THE CHEST AND ONE TOO THE FACE and then prepare for more lol

As stated before:

Add note: Hair from barber shops for DNA samples.
Do not forget to get your hair cut at one of these shops just in case a hair of yours falls out at the scene you have an excuse.

Side Note: This whole topic reminds me of the movie V for Vendetta
it all about control, Gun Control, speech control all ending up with people control all in the name of safety and peace.

That was from the first Matrix movie. You phone looks like what they use. I figured it wouldn't be recognized by many. I like the Si-Fi. Hope I didn't trip you out too much. :) Neo was Keanu Reeves aka John Wick.
Ah, Neo use to be an expression relating to "new" most commonly used as a prefix, sadly, Neo then became applied to Nazi and has irreparably stuck in my temporal lobes as such. Not "tripped out" though, just curious of its continued metamorphoses. I can no longer count the words that have taken on new meanings since I became aware of them. Many also between my education, and my Grandfathers.
Makes communication between generations interesting sometimes.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top