JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah. If it gets that crazy, wear gloves when you load your guns. No need to leave your fingerprints on the spent casings you leave behind.

But it'll never get that crazy. Right?
Well that's s good idea but it is difficult to get print 's from a spent shell because of the heat from being fired but it is done sometimes but not always

They collect the shell's to try finger prints but there best bet is to catch you with the gun and match the shell's to it the firing pin and eject makes Mark's that can be used as evidence just like the rifling in the barrel on the bullet

LOL! They perfected sound detection in 2011 in Afghanistan with the crow system! Troops are given the bone stock version you could get about a group of shots up to 800 meters in a general direction then use secondary systems...if your worth a bubblegum you can get a version that can pinpoint some of the best Long Guns at 900m+ to almost 20 meters in a smaller form but you don't need the sound detection to be exact, all you need is the general area....cause then you flip on your secondary systems.....with thermal or honestly what ever you want and you'll pinpoint your shooter faster then any human eye....siyavash's are pretty easy to spot :)

That being said imagine that application in a civilian context....gun shot, car wreck, name, number its all frequencies all you have to do is program a mic...any mic...someone above mentioned cell phones etc.... I loved how everyone in America applauded snowden but did they listen? AGAIN not even a decade later the SAME bubblegum is being released is everyone gonna listen? I knew of people in 2012 who could install a dummy app into a phone to monitor it....bubbleguming no bodies...camera on and off mic on and off.... gun shots are the least of your worry because that ship has sailed every phone, laptop, car, tablet with a mic or camera is now your enemy unless you know what your doing. We all know facial recognition is beyond solidified as well no need to go down that road.

unless you know what to do you are already in the ring of full surveillance its only a matter of time until the majority of the populace Hates it and revolts or the majority will continue to be sheep and hear the warnings and proof and stand idly by and then it will become obvious at that point its okay cause its normal its all a psychological game making the populace okay with it. you choose which pill to swallow.

The sad part is its not even just the government...its whoever wants to.

we need more wolves in America right now.

why care about those cities? honestly? as a higher power (government, shadow bubblegum, Clinton, a pair of tits) if you can control you know you wont get those cities they are too far gone...so keep them middle class and busy factory bees pumping out your products and killing each other off. its not a issue cause you don't see Chicago gangs went into Seattle and shot up club so why should they care when the cities they truly want are Portland, DC, ATX, San Antonio, Denver, Seattle, Miami.... you are thinking way to small minded like they are using this bubblegum because they give a bubblegum about us? Don't be sheep.

Well posted it a week or so ago we were all talking bout targets on that one thread and guess what a day later I get a email add from midway USA advertising targets on sale hmmmm do think there is a connection there or watching my smart TV talking about stuff and get emails a few days later about what we where watching and talking about and no I didn't have my tin foil hat on maybe that's why

I wish my man it was easy as a tinfoil hat.... people just need to pay attention to what the few brave are willing to come out and say...we are at round two of leaks involving this bubblegum..this one being ten times bigger of a leak...will the populace let the media persuade or forget about this leak? slight of hand happens every day on the news. lets hope they pay attention...its not just our government its everyone who wants control or wants anything really. there are measures to stop these but you gotta learn.

example advertising like you stated....i can disconnect my leptop from its protection ive installed and google truck tires... 3 times i promise every add from there one any website will be about trucks or tires or both that is the smallest form of monitoring and that doesn't scare people? If my gmails are linked I'll probably see it on my phone too.

All this high tech is working so well in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, etc. in slowing the murder and shooting rate.:mad:
Like above what's the use of they just going to let them go nobody will testify because they will get shot a day later BECAUSE LAW-ABIDING PEOPLE DON'T GET TO OWN GUNS
Brutus Out

watch hunted: you'll learn what NOT to do LOL.

These 2 chicks stayed off the radar for like 15 of the 28 days. They decided to celebrate their 1/2 way through point by going to taco bell. couple of dummies LOL that trip to taco bell put them on the radar when they passed a traffic cam high up on the freeway that instantly threw an alert out for their plate # which was tagged.

There is a difference though between solving a crime, and tracking down a criminal.

When they know who they are looking for: they can usually track you down pretty damn fast.

But when they don't know who they are looking for: that is when criminals get away with it for a long time.

If they know who you are, they can check your online accounts, flag your bank accounts, credit cards, all vehicle registrations, all known friends and relatives, track your cell phone and monitor every friend and relatives cell phones and land lines as well for calls either from your number, or calls from numbers that don't usually call/text their number (looking for burner phones).

It's really quite fascinating watching all the different ways they can catch you.

As far as "HUNTED" being a realistic example of surveillance effectiveness... maybe the capabilities of the trackers is generally accurate, however having a camera man/crew with you filming 24/7 isn't ideal for "laying low".o_O:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top