JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So If understand this right I need to use a suppressor with sub sonic ammo, swap plates and drop my cell phone in the back of some ones pick up/car so the cops follow them. Any other notes I need if I am going to do something stupid.:):):p:rolleyes:

I love this forum!:):D
You can get some paint for the license plate so it's harder to read but don't get caught with it.
This is why you have to change plates in Wa every few yearso_O

There's one city in America, forget which, that uses a loitering plane with a bunch of cameras on it that can rewind and follow/tell where the bad guy is currently. They've solved quite a few crimes with it.. pretty quickly.
It was being used in Baltimore as a pilot program. Then when the company and city were questioned if it was constitutional or not, the emails containing the surveillance information just disappeared.

It was being used in Baltimore as a pilot program. Then when the company and city were questioned if it was constitutional or not, the emails containing the surveillance information just disappeared.
That's the city. I know they used/use it in Sandistan. crazy stuff.
it'll probably be everywhere soon (good luck in rainland).. like all those handheld scanners that see through walls that have been used for years.. but are not talked about.

The street lights in my neighborhood are so dumb that one one across from my driveway doesn't go out during the day. The sensor has been broken for over five years.

ever watched hunted?

Those traffic cameras high up on poles on the freeways actually record the license plate of every single vehicle that passes them.

If your plate is tagged as one they are looking for, the moment you pass one of those traffic cams they know your location in real time. Tech and surveillance is insane these days.

Just think about that for a second. They had a spy plane in the 50s/60s that could take detailed photos from over 80k feet up.
Then they got satellites that could do the same thing but with greater detail and from orbit. Those cameras they install everywhere being so close to the ground can read the UPC number off a pack of smokes from the dashboard of a car hundreds of feet away...and that was back in the late 90s..20 years later that tech is even more advanced yet. every one of those traffic cams is connected via fiber as well so they have a very fast dedicated data connection. They are running fiber down my road to install traffic cameras. This is why our roads are in such poor shape...They're blowing all that road repair money on more surveillance equipment on the streets. Even in rural areas like the area I live in that's 10 miles outside of any city.

We don't have as much CCTV as London yet, but they're working on catching up in both major cities and rural back woods areas.

True Dat, Lacey, Washington is one of the worst cities around my area for citing drivers through the mail. And I'll bet that's not all they use those cameras for either.:eek::eek::eek::mad:

It blows my mind thinking about the mass surveillance that goes on. Smart phones, now Smart TVs, smart cars, wireless camera's, camera's at intersections, computers , tablet's and more. But then allow illegal boarder crossings , refugees, drug dealers and terrorists to flood into our country so our taxes can support them. I really wish these idiots would spend my my money on other things.

They don't need to. Got a smartphone?
No I don't. Still have and use this:

IMGP0900.JPG

sadly we did have to get a button phone because everyone rudely makes you push other buttons instead of just answering the phone!

Weren't they using this tech in Iraq and/or Astan?

I'm sure these will record voices too and run code words through super computers.

Like Alexa but on a city wide scale.

Soon they will just implant a chip in every human born and as a part of your utilities a box that records all your usage, when you come and go, and everything you say.

I have some bad news boys.

We look to be ahead of schedule. o_O

It's amazing how often that happens when people get caught the first thing to go is the data to incriminate themselves. And when questioned they always say it was a mistake....:mad::mad::mad:

Last Edited:
They have been testing the shot detect system in Seattle sense last year when it detects a gun shot all the camera 's in the area come on security cameras and traffic cameras so they can try to get a picture of everyone in the area it don't stop crime from happening but it could help catch someone but what good is that they just going to let him go any way for lack of evidence lol and nobody will testify

So If understand this right I need to use a suppressor with sub sonic ammo, swap plates and drop my cell phone in the back of some ones pick up/car so the cops follow them. Any other notes I need if I am going to do something stupid.:):):p:rolleyes:

I love this forum!:):D
Yeah. If it gets that crazy, wear gloves when you load your guns. No need to leave your fingerprints on the spent casings you leave behind.

But it'll never get that crazy. Right?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads