JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never in Orwell's most paranoid nightmares would he have imagined people would willingly accept and pay for their own surveillance.

Nor that they would voluntarily post on social media sites every single seemingly mundane detail of their lives - where they're going (live), where they are (live), what they're eating, where they're shopping, who they're with, etc., etc., etc.

You can get some paint for the license plate so it's harder to read but don't get caught with it.
This is why you have to change plates in Wa every few yearso_O
Do what all the cops do in NYC, on their own cars, get those covers that look opaque to cameras. Those turds do it to avoid paying tolls like regular humans because they're like, you know better than us.

Don't you mean 6' of rope and a 10' drop ?o_O

The correct tying of the knot takes much more rope. The loop, an extra "S" bend & 13 raps around all that, plus the extra length for tying off on a beam, tree, etc.

6 feet would leave you pretty short. Also, he probably meant 6 feet drop below the deck.

6 feet of rope would be closer to this...

image.jpg

10 feet of rope would be closer to this...

image.jpg

Although, if your goal is to have them twitching for a minute or two, then 6 feet is the appropriate length.

The correct tying of the knot takes much more rope. The loop, an extra "S" bend & 13 raps around all that, plus the extra length for tying off on a beam, tree, etc.

6 feet would leave you pretty short. Also, he probably meant 6 feet drop below the deck.

6 feet of rope would be closer to this...

View attachment 351451

10 feet of rope would be closer to this...

View attachment 351452

Although, if your goal is to have them twitching for a minute or two, then 6 feet is the appropriate length.
Is it creepy that you know this? :rolleyes:
:D

Yeah. If it gets that crazy, wear gloves when you load your guns. No need to leave your fingerprints on the spent casings you leave behind.

But it'll never get that crazy. Right?

Don't forget about micro-tagging the powder in you cartridges. When you discharge a gun you leave behind hundreds of tags that can trace the powder back to the origin of purchase. They were talking about implementing this this years ago across the board.

What really pisses me off is why don't they put camera's in every school at every entry point. Lack of money ? Complete bs.

I watched Seal Team Six and the technology use to find Bin ladin was amazing. Facial recognition from like 150000 feet. They don't dare look up. Determining height by shadow cast and sun position. Every phone from a known associate was tapped . And doing this 24 hours a day. For years. Spys in town trying to get pics of family members .They recreated the house and area to run drills before the raid. Amazing but scary if ever used against us.

What really pisses me off is why don't they put camera's in every school at every entry point. Lack of money ? Complete bs.

I watched Seal Team Six and the technology use to find Bin ladin was amazing. Facial recognition from like 150000 feet. They don't dare look up. Determining height by shadow cast and sun position. Every phone from a known associate was tapped . And doing this 24 hours a day. For years. Spys in town trying to get pics of family members .They recreated the house and area to run drills before the raid. Amazing but scary if ever used against us.
And just think, if they'd have put /pol on it they'd have found him in 36 hours! :D

Part of me thinks this is BS and really just a scare tactic... the whole 80's Arnold type dystopia theme rings heavily. Maybe they are, but it's hard to tell what kind of hammer is being dropped behind closed doors. I kept expecting swat guys with welding masks to jump off one of those radio tower looking helicopters and punch a couple mutated laborers... just my thoughts

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top