JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It was great to be a part of this. I was there representing recreational target shooters as Trash No Land. There also was one other NWFA member who saw the event posted on TNL's Facebook page. Several other target shooters also attended.

I lead my group to area B (Company B, as we called it). A lot of work for only 8-10 people in our group. The other groups A, C, D & E, all spread out to other parts of Larch Mntn.

It was a lot of fun and was great to work as a team with all the other recreational groups. A great way to build an alliance with other recreation groups. Will do it again next year!

5_6_17_01.jpg

5_6_17_03.jpg

5_6_17_04.jpg

5_6_17_06.jpg

5_6_17_08.jpg

5_6_17_09.jpg

5_6_17_11.jpg

5_6_17_web13.jpg

5_6_17_web14.jpg

5_6_17_web15.jpg

More photos on TNL's Events page: 5-6-17

Bill

A great job by all the user groups !
And not one fist fight !

:D
Thanks for your help Direct.

When you were talking to the guy from Spokane, Lower River Outdoors gun store guy, were those full auto? Did he mention anything about the suppressors he had? Some nice toys there!

Thanks for your help Direct.

When you were talking to the guy from Spokane, Lower River Outdoors gun store guy, were those full auto? Did he mention anything about the suppressors he had? Some nice toys there!
I think he said that the G3 clone was FA and the 300BLK had a binary trigger that fires on both pull and on release.
Didn't talk about the can.

The 300BLK has a nice sound, if you're a gun nut.
Kinda sounds like a big bore.
And then it's very quiet with the can.
A cool round to be sure.....pegs my Want Meter !

Last Edited:
Wow nice job guys!!

How is it I didn't know about this one? Must of missed the email :confused:
I didn't send an special email about this one. It was on the the previous email with the list of the upcoming events a while back. Did post a lot about it on the FB page though.

This next one will definitely get a special email to TNL members.

Yep, could have used your help!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top