Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

All Northwest... List your local Target Shooting Range.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Cogs, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Cogs

Cogs Washougal, WA. Volunteer Coordinator 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I'd like to compile a list of as many shooting ranges, in OR and WA (other states also welcome), as possible. I'm thinking this might be a nice reference for all of us and would be handy when traveling out of your home town.

I'll start a separate thread that lists the ranges in the first post. As we get more, I'll add and edit it. That way, they will be all listed in the first post of that thread. I'll list them as state first, then city.

Need:
    Name, Address, Ph #, Web link, Email, Public or Private, Type of shooting available.

Once the list is posted, you can make comments and recommendations about your experiences at certain ranges.

This may take a while. Be patient, as I do have a couple other lives to do.

Thanks for your few minuets to post your range info. Hoping for a nice and useful tool to add for NWFA.

Bill

04-19-14 Update... This from post #9 of this thread...

Okay, I found it...
    Where to shoot app

Found it here...
    http://nssf.org/
    then did a search for app.

Problem solved. My list is done! I can't see putting in a lot of time on a project like this when there is already a better and more complete way of accomplishing the goal.

Thanks, SKN!

Bill

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  2. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Evergreen Sportsmans Club
    Olympia, WA

3. curtismann

curtismann Silverton Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

4. Cogs

This one? Evergreen Sportsmans Club

360-357-9080 Only during open hours
    12736 Marksman Road SW,
    Olympia, WA., 98512-9200

36 trap fields, 153 RV hookups, dry-camp area, a dump station and a shower house. Trap, Skeet and Five Stand, Rifle/Pistol Range, Archery, Cowboy Action Shooting, Lady's Night Trap Shoot, Law Enforcement, Muzzleloaders - Black Powder.

Host the annual Washington State Championships and the PITA Grand Pacific Championships.

Open to public and members.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  5. Cogs

Funny, no address on their web site. Could find a phone number. Only email links. Found directions under facilities, but still no address.

Archery, Indoor range, Outdoor ranges 10 to 200 yrds,.....

I'm going to need more information on these places. Too bad they didn't list all their amenities in one spot.

tacticalgunner likes this.
  6. SKN

SKN Keizer, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

National Shooting Sports Foundation has a mobile app for this that's very good. You can find member shooting ranges by state, specific location or zip code. For instance, just now I checked for ranges within 30 miles of my home zip, 97303, and it came back with 12 including a indoor archery range and Salem's newest indoor shooting range Tri-Tac Shooting Solutions. The app also has news updates, firearms safety and handling information, and educational videos.

7. Cogs

That's
    So, do you have to be a member of NSSF to get and use the app?

8. SKN

SKN Keizer, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Need not be a member and I don't recall if there is a fee for it but if there is I don't think it's much.

9. Cogs

Okay, I found it...
    Where to shoot app

Found it here...
    http://nssf.org/
    then did a search for app.

Problem solved. My list is done! I can't see putting in a lot of time on a project like this when there is already a better and more complete way of accomplishing the goal.

Thanks, SKN!

Bill