JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
7.5" 300blk still waiting for my Shockwave tube/ brace.
0731151658-1.jpg

I believe the ATF call it "Constructive Intent".
Just by having a buffer tube that can support a shoulder stock is grounds enough by being attached.

Yep, Im jealous.
GAH.. I have so many AR mags.. I need an AR pistol.

And just WHY does an AK guy have so many AR mags in the first place? Isn't the Krink, Pap, or Draco pistols good enough for YOU? o_O:D

I believe the ATF call it "Constructive Intent".
Just by having a buffer tube that can support a shoulder stock is grounds enough by being attached.

^^^This^^^

Ah, good if they cleared it. Keep agents name handy.. :)

We are just all looking out to keep each other out of trouble.

And just WHY does an AK guy have so many AR mags in the first place? Isn't the Krink, Pap, or Draco pistols good enough for YOU? o_O:D

^^^This^^^
As most liberals have asked.. I decided to be tolerant and diversify. :cool: ;)
I am "ammosexual" after all.
Ive came to appreciate the AR design over the last few years. After the very first panic I went out and snagged up more USGI amd Pmags than I could use or wear out in my lifetime.

I have built many pistols over time and I have gotten the same question on buffer tubes. I tend to use the A1 tube, buffer and spring as they seem to cycle better on the 11.5 barrel.

If you want to use the intent rule then anyone with a rifle and a pistol must have the intent to produce and SBR as all it takes is pushing out 2 pins pulling the lower off the rifle and adding the pistol upper and you now have an SBR so by having both your intent must be to build an unregistered SBR right.

Build looks good when you doing the camo on it?

I have built many pistols over time and I have gotten the same question on buffer tubes. I tend to use the A1 tube, buffer and spring as they seem to cycle better on the 11.5 barrel.

If you want to use the intent rule then anyone with a rifle and a pistol must have the intent to produce and SBR as all it takes is pushing out 2 pins pulling the lower off the rifle and adding the pistol upper and you now have an SBR so by having both your intent must be to build an unregistered SBR right.

Build looks good when you doing the camo on it?
Full camo job soon

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads