JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
8mm
City
Nampa
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Hi, I have to offer a cosmetically beautiful, all matching German K98k, with the bnz 43(1943) code, a very desirable code. This is a very nice mid war rifle, with a beautiful laminate stock with very few nicks and dings, and no delamination around the action. The wood was duffle cut when brought home and was repaired well, and is well hidden beneath the lower barrel band. The metal is in excellent condition, with virtually no bluing loss. The bore is very nice, shiney with good rifling. This is an excellent and highly collectible K98k with all matching serial numbers including the stock/handguard, and firing pin which is not pictured. A sight hood IS included, I simply can't get it on w/out reverse plyers which I do not own at the moment. I do have 2 original excellent condition German K98k slings for sale at an additional cost. Thanks!

Asking $2400 + ship

Pics -
Check out my other ad with other K98ks I have for sale, including a rare G33/40 dot 1941 German Mountain Carbine. Sales are final. Contact via PM or phone number, 208-219-2920.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
My duffel cut wasn't a bring back. The only thing brought back was the stock. If yours is genuine that's awesome for sure! But the presence of a duffel cut doesn't always indicate an original rifle brought over here. GLWS, I'm envious.
This rifle is all matching. The stock is numbered to the gun like I said in the description. I've never heard of a duffle cut matching rifle that wasn't a bring back. Why else would it be done?

Beautiful BNZ! I have my eye on a BSW right now, otherwise I'd be all over this. If that falls through and this is still around, expect a PM from me.

Are you on the K98k forum? If you're in a hurry to sell things go fast on there. I had one of my matched K98k's for sale on here and it was crickets for weeks.

This rifle is all matching. The stock is numbered to the gun like I said in the description. I've never heard of a duffle cut matching rifle that wasn't a bring back. Why else would it be done?
The stock on mine originally came on a bring back. However, the stock was removed and put on another rifle at some point since my unnumbered stock didn't match the style used for the late war receiver it was attached to. If yours is numbered to it, it's possible it's a bring back but only paperwork proving it will convince people (unfortunately). People will first assume forgery, especially hard-core k98 people who really enjoy the smell of their own.... ahem.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top