JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People claim he speeds up his videos all the time, never been proven as far as I can tell. Every time I see someone make this claim it's obvious the video is not sped up as the brass is falling to the ground at a normal speed. He's not a god but he's a damned good shooter. He often trains pretty high speed dudes as well, and I know this is true from my contacts in the industry from both my career and as a firearms instructor.

Feel free to dislike the guy all you want but 1. You should vet the sources before making a judgment and, 2. There's likely stuff you can learn from him and the countless other "famous" shooters out there like Haley, Mike of Garand Thumb fame, Nine Banger, Eric over at Sage Dynamics, etc.

I had negative preconceived notions about a "famous" shooter just last week who was instructing a course I was participating in and left a 10x better pistol distance shooter after his course.

Great post.

I could care less for some of his run and gun schtuff, if the videos are sped up, or if he wears a thong.

But the pure mechanics of his shooting and manipulations are top tier to watch and learn from.

Some are unfortunately dictated by range policy, but there's a lot to be said for dry weapon manipulation.

80-90% of what is done with a firearm, is done without firing a round. Work on the " Fundaphysicals" of shooting, and the manipulations that go with them for your particular firearm...and you'll be way ahead as a shooter.

Having seen many a youngster shoot airsoft........

I might add......that they usually display little to no muzzle discipline. So, I see that as a down side. Of course, there are always exceptions.

Aloha, Mark

They sting.

I was practicing draw and fire from the holster. It's a CO2 powered pistol. I always practiced with it full of gas and no pellets (hard on them I know) for a little more realism. Apparently there was a bb in the mag that had been stuck for a while I'm guessing. After LOTS of draws and fire, the damned bb got unstuck. I was using people on the TV screen as "targets". Shot a hole right through a 2 week old 55" HD TV. :rolleyes:
Was it a good shot though?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads