JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NO I'm not I'm just a life member also someone who wants to pull my own weight unlike some that want a free ride

I have been a member for many years but until I feel that the NRA is supporting me and doing what I think is right instead of creating thier own political agenda and using gun support as a money making opportunity I will provide no further direct support. I have yet to be asked personally what I think should be done about gun ownership - once they make me feel like I have some say for the amount of money I pay each year I will be more than happy to support them further. If you dont like it too friggin bad.

James Ruby

2. The NRA has a history of being for gun control.

In 1934, the NRA supported the National Firearms Act, which served to regulate and tax firearms that were considered used by gangsters at the time. They also supported the Gun Control Act of 1968, which expanded on the system to license firearm dealers and prohibit criminals and those with mental impairments from owning firearms.
As I said, without gun control, there is no revenue.

Like I said earlier it's not so much what action you wont do, its what action you will.$25 thats 5 gallons of gas/in WA 2.5 packs of smokes/4 trips to starbucks.You get a duffle bag, a sticker,a mag subscrition,10 guns that changed the world dvd(maybe they dont have that any more its been awhile) and somebody lobbying for gun rights.Doesn't seem to be asking alot.Join all of em,any of em, just do something

for sure, my point was do it all and $25 is nothing all the people on here saying i don't support lobbies then pay $15 for this stuff $10 bucks shipping and consider it signing a petition.

Whatever you do, don't join the AARP, even if it's "free" and you get a hand job.
I think there's a mirror outfit but doesn't dance with the devil.. forget the name.

One of the points that almost always gets lost in the shuffle is that there are people and viewpoints that no one wants to be aligned with.

You might think you're the sole, brave voice willing to say what no one else does, but your conspiracy theories might be preventing someone from joining simply because they don't want to stand with you.

There are many, many members of the NRA that I wouldn't be caught dead with, and I have no wish to be associated with. They are frequently their own worst enemy. No one has to attack them, they do it to themselves.

For an organization that opposes a national list of gun owners, doesn't the NRA probably have the most detailed national LIST of (potential) gun owners in the US? I imagine that their list is electronic, too. Just thinking out loud here, but couldn't the government get their hands on that list pretty easily if they wanted to? China has no problem hacking into the US's top corporations and stealing THEIR secrets. I'd actually be surprised if the govn't doesn't have it's own list comprised of people talking about the guns they own on forums just like this one. Maybe the opposition to a national gun registry is that people just don't want to be on a Formal List, besides the NRA's.

I just assume be on neither list.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top