JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

For sale - $600 obo

Alienware 11" M11x-R3 Laptop System Specs.

Processor Intel® Core ™ i7-2637MCPU @1.7GHz Max Turbo Boost speed 2.79 GHz

Motherboard Alienware M11x-R3 Chipset Intel PCH QS67 BIOS A05

Memory 8GB, Dual Channel DDR3, 16GB Supported (1333 Mhz) 2X 4GB sticks

Hard drive Seagate 750 GB (ST750LO003-1AC154) 7200 RPM 2.5" form factor (upgraded)

Service Tag 75BY5Q1

Network Card Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet

Network Card Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N-6250 AGN, WiMax 6250 (upgraded)

Graphics Nvidia GeForce GT 540M (2GB) + Intel HD 3000 (Nvidia Optimus)

Sound Card Realtek High Definition

Operating system Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)

Dimensions (WD) 11.3x9.2 inches

Height 1.3 inches

Screen size (diagonal) 11.6 inches

System weight / Weight with AC adapter 4.5 pounds / 5.3 pounds

This Alienware M11X-R3 was professionally upgraded from the Core i5, to the Core i7 system board. This is the absolute Max configuration, except the memory installed, and an SSD HD. Will come with the Core i5 board as well. Both function perfectly. Current on all updates, including Nvidia drivers. Also has Steam Installed and updated. Comes with the current Alienware configuration software, Command Center, Fusion, etc.. Other optional software loaded, VLC video player, Mozilla Firefox, Adobe Reader XI, Nvidia GEForce Experience, Elaborate Bytes VirtualCloneDrive, Logitech gaming Software, and VJoy. Burner

Also will come with an external 8X DVD Burner. USB2.0 DVD-RW, and Power adaptor. Win7 Recovery Disc.

Designed with a host of powerful features, this Alienware notebook is an ideal tool for gamers and users who need high-performance computing power. The Alienware M11x-R3 notebook features a 2 GB NVIDIA 540M graphics card and supports all 64-bit applications. The Alienware notebook offers plenty of space for applications, games, and more with a 750 GB Hybrid hard drive. With three USB ports(1 USB 3) (2 USB 2) and an RJ-45(10-100-1000) port for Ethernet connections, and an Intel 6250 BGN wireless adaptor the Alienware M11x notebook is ready for work, as well as play, and it is fast with 8 GB of RAM upgradable to 16GB. With a built-in microphone and web cam, this 11.6-inch notebook is ready for video chat applications. This Alienware M11x notebook also comes preinstalled with the Windows 7 Home Premium Service pack 1 operating system, capable of running Windows 8 and has an HDMI port.

If you want a small powerful laptop, this is it. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Price is negotiable, possible partial trade for 5.56/.223, or 22LR rounds or Eo Tech holo sight.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top