JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This laptop is about 8 months old. Should still have a few months left on the 1-year limited warranty. I bought this for my wife who is a designer and needs fast rendering speeds but since it is so big, she never uses it and just uses the computer at work and the desktop at home. Says it's too big to be lugging around to coffee shops or where ever she wants to use it.

You can just google Alienware R4 17" to see a full spec list but here are the main features:

Intel Core i7-6700HQ
16GB Memory
128GB SSD + 1 TB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 +8 GB
Windows 10
Killer 1435 Wireless
Bluetooth
7.1 Digital Audio + 2.1 Speaker with Subwoofer

Currently selling for $1850 at Best Buy. Asking $1300. You are welcome to come inside my home and test everything out before purchasing. As you can see by the pics, I have the original box and even the box that fits over the box. Lol. I have just examined the laptop and I don't see any scratches or scuffs or any kind. I will also include the Alienware backpack in the picture. It's a nice bag that was designed for this specific laptop. I don't remember what I paid for it but it was around $150 I believe. I couldn't find any bags local that would fit (standard 17" bags don't fit due to the big fans.

IMG_0022.JPG IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0025.JPG IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0029.JPG

All of the lights are customizable if you don't like the colors I went with. You can pick any color you want for Alienware logos (front and back heads, letters) , side lights, and even different zones on the keyboard. Had an email on this so just wanted buyers to know just in case...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top