JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't care how the firing pin works on a gun, I care about how the trigger feels, and so far I have yet to shoot a striker fired pistol where the trigger doesn't suck, but then I have shot only Glocks, Kahrs, Walthers and FN striker fired pistols. I much prefer my P series DA/SA hammer fired pistols. I also like the first DA shot, then SA and the capability to restrike the primer; I read somewhere that 80+% of failure to fire are resolved by a second strike on the firing pin - pulling the trigger again is much faster than racking the slide.

That aside, my bet is that the reciprocating mass is much less as the slide looks smaller and lighter, and the barrel is fixed. So possibly lighter recoil, not to mention the low barrel axis.

I would want to shoot one first. I don't like the little lever on striker fired pistols; I file them down on my Glocks such that they don't stick out when I press on them fully.
Lionheart LH9, does all that, all metal except grip panels.

I like this new concept gun.

Last Edited:
before i saw the date on this thread, i totally thought this thread was gonna be about this...

DBDE23FA-219E-40A9-8FF1-B0D0644C563E.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads