JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello there NWFA!

So theres a little story behind buying these, a money losing one on my part haha.

I ordered one for myself and one as a gift almost a year ago.

I had ordered the CW9 as RH and the XDm as LH as I was under the impression that was the correct orientation for the person I was gifting the holster to. Alien Gear orders can take 6 weeks or more to ship so upon learning that it was not the correct holster two weeks into my order, I contacted AG asking if it would be possible to change the XDm holster from LH to RH and that if it was too late, I understood their position as it was my error.

I never heard back from AG and at around the 6 week mark, I received an e-mail that my order had shipped. Upon delivery they had shipped two LH holsters frown.png even though the invoice still said 1 RH and 1 LH. I guess they got my message but something was lost in translation, and they never confirmed. Anyway, I had planned on contacting them to try and fix my order but with life, the daunting order wait time, and how AG's communication is (from personal & other reviews), I just never got around to calling them and eventually felt I had let too much time pass to be fair to them.

They are awesome an holster and I actually eventually paid and waited an additional 6+ weeks to get another set. Hard to beat their prices with the quality they turn out.

So, these are brand-new, never-worn, never-holstered, holsters cool.png . I have held them, but that's all.

They will come just as they would from AG, including the holster, extra/optional parts bag, and AG sticker. They are both tan w/ the standard black steel clips.
Also, the first one sold will include the original pamphlet shipped with the holsters, they only shipped one so I will photocopy it for the second one sold.

Im not trying to make any money here, just trying to recoup some of it. That said, I'm fairly firm on $30 Shipped/$25 Picked-up USPS/UPS standard (whichever is cheaper.) Can ship faster, or your carrier of choice on your dime. I would do $55 shipped/$50 Picked-up for the both of them if someone was so inclined. Basically you will be getting the holster(s) without the 6+ week wait, with free shipping. I feel these are fair prices based on the wait/condition. I paid $35 each shipped and waited almost 2 months to get them. Cash (in person) or PayPal only please. First "I'll take the XXX holster" gets priority then it will move to the next, and so on. I will ship within 48 business hours of receiving payment, probably faster but life does happen.

I have these listed on another board and will update accordingly.

I am located in Eugene, Corvallis, and anywhere in between on I-5.

Edit: I see now they charge more for the steel clips and nylon comes as standard. Guess thats a plus haha.

If you're still with me I thank you for reading my add! Have a great one!

On to the pics,

CW9:

Inside:

XDm 3.8:

Inside:

Original Invoice:

IMG_1999.jpg IMG_2001.jpg IMG_2002.jpg IMG_2003.jpg IMG_2005.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top