JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a lightweight and very hard to find handguard for an AR15. I used it for exacly 200 rounds and it loks like new. It is rifle length so it will cover the gas block on a carbine or mid-length gas system and will show all of the gas block on a rifle length has system. It weighs 15.25 oz. with the barrel nut, a sling swivel stud that I was using for a Harris Bipod and the 3 rail pieces that it comes with. Save a little money and have it now for $250 $240 $225 $200 in the Graham/Puyallup/South Hill area.

Here is the description from the Alexander Arms website:
Alexander Arms® Advanced G10 composite gives heat, cold, and chemical resistance while providing featherweight rigidity and an excellent tactical surface. Upper vents assist in rapid cooling of barrels and are spaced to reduce mirage. Low-profile, 2-inch diameter, free-floated, and includes a 7075 aluminum barrel nut. This item has corrosion-resistant, threaded inserts spaced to attach our 3-inch Picatinny rail sections per user requirements. Attaches to threaded inserts via Allen head screws. Overall length is approximately 12.5 inches.

Picture of the actual item I have for sale:

Installed examples:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top