JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll take one, so long as it only utilizes voice recognition software and not "Alexa"...
I love the hideaway idea, but the motor should run off a backup when power is cut. Otherwise it seems like a fancy safe you couldn't access without electricity.

I will not have that technology in my house ever!

I hate to tell you this, but if you have a smart phone you already do. It's been proven that your iPhone or Android phone is always listening.

I'll take one, so long as it only utilizes voice recognition software and not "Alexa"...
I love the hideaway idea, but the motor should run off a backup when power is cut. Otherwise it seems like a fancy safe you couldn't access without electricity.

Good point, but that's why you'd want to keep a spider monkey with a hand crank leashed to it so he could crank it open during a loss of power.

At least he'd work for peanuts.... and the occasional banana. ;)

Last Edited:
Pretty Cool but not for me. That's why 3 of my 5 cars/trucks still have point sets and no computers. I've never had issues with my non computer vehicles, but have had no end of issues with my computer controlled rigs, especially my Nissan Frontier,,with just over 89K on it and now I can't even get it inspected due to intermittent and odd ball computer issues.

It's going to be replaced ASAP with a pre 82 Chevy as soon as I can find a clean restored one.

Pretty cool. Also, you're already being listened too, watched & your buying patterns are also known...Let's not pretend what the reality is.

I hate to tell you this, but if you have a smart phone you already do. It's been proven that your iPhone or Android phone is always listening.

Good point, but that's why you'd want to keep a spider monkey with a hand crank leashed to it so he could crank it open during a loss of power.

At least he'd work for peanuts.... and the occasional banana. ;)
Like I'd trust the monkey either!
:s0114:

Now if only I could say "Alexa I need guns" and she says, "Ok, ordering HK SP5, est delivery tomorrow by 8pm."

We use Alexa for anything we would google search and music, but nothing else. Don't use any of the features to operate lights or alarms or other things like that.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top