Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Alerts

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by IronMonster, Feb 16, 2015.

1. IronMonster

IronMonster Washington Opinionated Member Diamond Supporter

Just curious about the alert deal. It seems that only part of the time do I get alerts about watched threads. Just now I got home, popped on here for a sec and then went and showered and had dinner, came back and had no alerts, Hit the "New Posts" button and the top three threads where all ones that I had watched and had new comments. I actually opened the alerts deal and not a one of them registered. It seems to be a regular and random thing. Is it just the way it is?

2. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

You also have to check receive email notifications when you check watch thread............................

3. IronMonster

If I get an alert I do get an email, But It seems like I often dont get the alert itself.

4. IronMonster

I just went and looked at the new posts, There where two new posts in watched threads, I only got an alert for one.

Its not a big deal, Just seems strange. I would think what ever it was would be consistent

5. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

I don't either. Don't think I ever did ? All it says is email notifications. I think the other settings is in your preferences area.

6. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Afraid your going to miss a like IM?:s0140:

IronMonster likes this.
  7. IronMonster

I'll give you a like for that :D

Just Jim likes this.