JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Further update, it would appear the individual "mark read" options work, you have to mark each on individually, as the the "Mark read" that aligns with all notifications doesn't have the same impacts.

I'm not sure if I should start a new one on this or post it here - my Alerts have been all sorts of jack up since I came back a few weeks ago. If I use the drop-down from the upper right of the site, and hit "mark read" it acts like it marked them all read but then when I move away and come back all the same alerts are still there and marked unread.

What is really strange is that SOME of the current/recent ones will actually go away, but anything from about 9/2/21 and back persist unless I physically hit "mark read" on each one individually. Opening the "view all" page and marking them there has no effect either.

EDIT - to clarify, it appears that CURRENT alerts (post 9/2/21) are working as expected. But I've got over 20 pages of UNREAD reports dating between 9/2/21 and 8/15/21 that will not clear and show as read unless I click each. one. individually...

I manually "read" each and every alert, which finally cleared them.
Then, I was just off-grid for several days, and now everything that is in my "alerts" from Monday and older is stuck in the same limbo. I can hit "Mark Read" in the alert fly-out or do it from the alerts page, but as soon as I return to the main site they are all back.

I have to click "read" on each one individually from the alert page.

Alerts fly-out after I hit "mark read"
1633118737821.png

Hit it again, and it looks like this immediately:
1633118758662.png

collapse it and re-open it and I get this again.
1633118789391.png

The alerts still don't all clear for me, I have to do it manually. It's strange, some do, some don't.

The alerts still don't all clear for me, I have to do it manually. It's strange, some do, some don't.
It appears to me that if an alert is more than a certain age (72 hours? 96 maybe?), then it won't actually clear without manually clearing each one individually. That at least seems to be the behavior I'm seeing.

Like a few others, it was happening again a few weeks ago, but not today.
Perhaps but not today.jpg

Sorry, just couldn't resist an opportunity to post up Gowron and his best line ever... :s0140:

Last Edited:
Awesome, thanks for the feedback. Closing for now.

If anyone encounters this again, please post here and let me know :s0155:

I just logged in on my phone and I've got over 1000 alerts again, including ones I know I marked read the other day.

Using Edge on an iPhone 13 Pro is that helps trouble shoot

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top