JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really sounds like the onus of responsibility here is on Tommy to recall their guns and correct the problem free of charge. Otherwise it is paramount to extortion. But that's just my opinion. Glad I don't own one.

but still, how insane is that.. a legally made product just randomly deemed a machine gun. What BS.

Agreed. But it wasn't all that long ago that a couple pieces of cheap, sliding plastic were placed in the same legal category as a GE Mini-gun. :eek:

Really sounds like the onus of responsibility here is on Tommy to recall their guns and correct the problem free of charge. Otherwise it is paramount to extortion. But that's just my opinion. Glad I don't own one.

Indeed.

How is this extortion? TBT sold the guns legally at the time. The ATF then changes the decision on them, how is that TBT responsibility to bear the burden for free? Yes if they knowingly sold them that they would be overturned. I think TBT is doing a stand-up job addressing the issue and offering a reasonably priced solution. Nothing makes them even have to offer a solution either. (Except for wanting to sell the new lowers eventually)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top