JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
GOA says tell your senators to oppose the nomination of Merrick Garland to AG, and also oppose Xavier Beccera for HHS:

This is a 5 minute GOA video on the same topic:

Article names the guilty Republicans who voted to move the Merrick Garland nomination to the full Senate:

"Republicans Chuck Grassley of Iowa, the ranking member of the committee, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, John Cornyn of Texas and Thom Tillis of North Carolina joined all Democrats on the panel in supporting the nomination."

Light up their phones, write emails, etc. ;)

I left messages on the machines of:

Senator Graham of South Carolina: 202 224 5972
Senator Manchin of West Virginia: 202 224 3954 (he's a D, but I'm hoping WV is gun friendly, so maybe he will vote pro-gun?)
Senator Tillis of North Carolina: 202 224 6342
Senator Cornyn of Texas: 202 224 2934
Senator Grassley of Iowa: 712 322 7103 OR 202 224 3744

I'll probably waste a call to Wyden and Merkley also.
Merkley 202 224 3753
Wyden 202 224 5244

But, but, but, an OP on another thread on this site this morning said that our guns are safe and to not worry. :confused:
For sale: I have 32 overpasses for sale on I-5 in Seattle and neighboring areas. Install your own toll booths for money making venues year around. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Cash sale or Bitcoin only. $1,000,000.00/ea. Contact 206-bit-emee. :rolleyes:

Dan

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads