JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe time for no access to sale section until you have a hundred posts...

Whaaaaat?
What on earth does post count have to do with a spammer?
Put a rule up like that and:
  • You add noise - the spammers post nonesense to reach 100 posts quota.
  • Drive good people away - Someone new that wants to sell something - I MAY BE very interested in - goes somewhere else without a 100 post barrier.
Why impact many for the behavior of the few? Don't add a rule that impacts everyone when the system, (engaged mods) are already taking care of it.

Maybe time to set up a sale to see who this guy is. Might be interesting if he met a group of us for a 60 minutes style interview complete with video.

What about setting it up with a local LEO to arrest the guy. I mean, if the ATF won't prosecute the vast majority of straw purchases, maybe we could get someone to do it for us?

Maybe time for no access to sale section until you have a hundred posts...

hi welcome to the site glad to have you
hi welcome to the site glad to have you :s0140:yep that will do it

hi welcome to the site glad to have you :s0140:yep that will do it

What if you make it 50 'likes' from at least 25 different people who have had in turn 100 or more likes. :)

I mean, it is software code, I would think you could tweak it several ways to virtually eliminate any fly by night scammers. But it would also make it much more difficult for legitimate new people to sell/buy things.

Ya the 100 post thing would suck just a bit for the new members. I set up a trade i think the first day i was on here. Met the guy made the trade and we were both happy.

Just ban them and block the IP address.
If the same thing happens from a different IP, Ban that one too.
They'll get tired of having to change or bounce IP's and will move on to another site.

<broken link removed>
[h=2]xmas carols sing ? form choir ? (SEattle (downtown))[/h]
sing carols at hospitals , etc. ? choir forming; i'm 61 yrs old, good at harmony; youtube video: 'blues oldguy rollingstones'; piano on site to practice, seattle (downtown) or without piano/guitar; i don't play piano, i do play guitar, probably don't need either, ie, a capella (ie , singing with no musical instrument accompaniment); 206 666 7888 or 206 538 0883; i don't have any hospitals, etc. lined-up yet because i wasn't sure if i'd get any singing group together, but probably wouldn't be too hard to just show-up at some hospital, senior , cancer, etc. ward and start singing; i'll line up some gigs if i get any group together unless someone else has some ideas about this; thanks, gary

Wow the last part of that seems real sinister if you read between the lines. But maybe that was just too much tv playing over in my mind about how criminals use hidden messages or meaning in their notes.

Decided to look up the youtube info he gave out, has his name listed as gary humpl, gary humlet, couple different channels from the looks of it. Very odd. Looks like someone you would see on the news flash. Did anyone happen to notify the Local LEO just as a heads up?

Sounds like he's fishing up/casing up a storm.. maybe he hopes to meet at someone's house for unknown dastardliness? And an old gypsy mark is the old and infirm.. they are often found in hospitals etc.. way odd, cat.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top