JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Letting everyone know we had a person responding to buy many handguns in the Wash. handgun classifieds . The first was robertmetza now we have, bill hickman. Both responded to postings with the same message:

206 538 0883 where can we meet ? gun still for sale ? thanks

Again letting you guys know, with the antis trying to prove their agenda and possible bad guys. Stay safe and alert.

<broken link removed>
[h=2]xmas carols sing ? form choir ? (SEattle (downtown))[/h]
sing carols at hospitals , etc. ? choir forming; i'm 61 yrs old, good at harmony; youtube video: 'blues oldguy rollingstones'; piano on site to practice, seattle (downtown) or without piano/guitar; i don't play piano, i do play guitar, probably don't need either, ie, a capella (ie , singing with no musical instrument accompaniment); 206 666 7888 or 206 538 0883; i don't have any hospitals, etc. lined-up yet because i wasn't sure if i'd get any singing group together, but probably wouldn't be too hard to just show-up at some hospital, senior , cancer, etc. ward and start singing; i'll line up some gigs if i get any group together unless someone else has some ideas about this; thanks, gary

<broken link removed>
[h=2]xmas carols sing ? form choir ? (SEattle (downtown))[/h]
sing carols at hospitals , etc. ? choir forming; i'm 61 yrs old, good at harmony; youtube video: 'blues oldguy rollingstones'; piano on site to practice, seattle (downtown) or without piano/guitar; i don't play piano, i do play guitar, probably don't need either, ie, a capella (ie , singing with no musical instrument accompaniment); 206 666 7888 or 206 538 0883; i don't have any hospitals, etc. lined-up yet because i wasn't sure if i'd get any singing group together, but probably wouldn't be too hard to just show-up at some hospital, senior , cancer, etc. ward and start singing; i'll line up some gigs if i get any group together unless someone else has some ideas about this; thanks, gary

???????????? Not sure what this is ?
Is that the info from the numbers listed on the ads here or ??????

Taku; it looks like someone is using the SAME numbers under different accounts; very likely a spam-bot or ID thief looking to take info and make money out of it.

I kind of caught that, but was confused by what that post I put ???? On... something about CL?
Is that part of it.?

Ok wait. I see its the same number.
Yeah there is a lot of that out there.
I hate CL because there is so much of the scamming. Post an ad and you get 20 "do you still have it replies" .

Information, for All....

Do you know ~How~ to tell when your potentially selling a fire arm to a Narco/BATFE/FED ????

Always check for Dough Nut Crumbs in their Mustache.

Even the female BATF's !!!! ;)

Badda Bom Badda Bom....

OK, I have been a ~Baaaaaaaad~ boy, I will go stand in the corner.
I am back, I remember that corner very well, ;)

I mean this is the Off Topics Sub Forum, so shouldn't we have Fun in it some times????

philip,

No, I have NOT, Been sipping the Christmas Cheer.... :D

Just FYI our little friend is still active. Received a call from "Gary" today at the same Phone # - 206-538-0883. Same guy who called me last week; sounding half asleep or medicated. Completely unaware of what he was inquiring about; 'it was a gun I think for sale on the web'.

I left him negative feedback yesterday and said he was a scammer in the comment. I haven't seen another post yet, but we shall see. I think if we keep leaving neg feedbacks every time he pops up that he might go away.

Just FYI our little friend is still active. Received a call from "Gary" today at the same Phone # - 206-538-0883. Same guy who called me last week; sounding half asleep or medicated. Completely unaware of what he was inquiring about; 'it was a gun I think for sale on the web'.

How did that conversation go?

I left him negative feedback yesterday and said he was a scammer in the comment. I haven't seen another post yet, but we shall see. I think if we keep leaving neg feedbacks every time he pops up that he might go away.

He is persistent.........eight accounts so far.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews