Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Alert received from Gun Owners of America today. Harry Reid's pressing activities...

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by tkdguy, Jun 24, 2013.

1. tkdguy

tkdguy Portland, Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

According to GOA Harry Reid is about to strike a backroom deal on proposed gun laws. Please go to the GOA website for details. GOA requested immediate phone calls to Senators to "vote Against
    Cloture of Harry Reid's "Godfather Amendment". The Senate phone is 1-202-224-3121.

I see that Breitbart News "Since April 17 loss, Democrats have been obsessed with gun control". That article suggests that Harry Reid is increasing his votes to pass gun bills.

GOA requests that immediate phone calls to Senators be made and requesting them to vote against Harry Reid's proposals. I will do this. Hopefully others will follow as well.

2. tkdguy

tkdguy Portland, Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

This issue is now closed. GOA just announced Reid's and Schummer's Amendment failed, but MERKLEY AND WYDEN DID VOTE FOR THE AMENDMENT. NO SURPRISE!

3. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Ironically, its possible this failure has saved the lives of the senators. I sense the citizenry has just about reached its government BS limit/tolerances.

4. tiggers97

tiggers97 United States Well-Known Member

What was the amendment?

5. pchewn

pchewn Beaverton Oregon USA Well-Known Member

It has to pass in order to see what's in it. :)

Caveman Jim and (deleted member) like this.
  6. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

times_up_flag_z_zpsbd88f6fa.jpg