JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeaahh.... There's no way in hell that is going to happen. Nothing to see here everyone.

Hope so, but knowing that Larry Vickers has the basis of law enforcement & military training on his tv show & constantly has active Federal, State & local law enforcement as guests as well as special ops people from all branches. I'm thinking he knows quite a few ATF agents and even the possible one or two that don't neccesarly agree with what they are told to do within the scope of their 'duties'. Plus Larry did reply later in the thread stating his source is aware that Obama can do it under a false pretense as President, under executive priviledge & only after the time it takes of a year or two before it reaches the correct path that it would be over turned. That is after peope have registered all of their semi-auto's with the Government.

By definition, an assault rifle is selective fire (it can fire in full-auto mode), no?

An assualt weapon has the ability of selective fire, burst or full auto. However the anti gun crowd has been trying to brainwash people into thinking a semi auto is an assualt weapon. If you ask me its been working because you get people even on here calling their semi auto an assualt weapon. Btw i
have a great link of Eric Holder speaking at a anti gun rally saying we really need "to brainwash people" .. its from 95 so many probably have seen it, i'll look for it.

I am astounded at how far the brainwashing has gone...
each year Fienstein puts out her proposed ban, it gets worse.

Mainstream media pushes it so hard... Pretty sure the slingshot I had as a kid might fall under what she/hers call and assault weapon.

The key is mass non-compliance. It worked in Canada, after 10 or so years they got rid of their gun registry. I know a few people that know some people that never bothered to register anything up there.

With companies like Brownells selling something like 4500 30 round PMags in a day or two - there is no way they can realistically put a lid on anything.

Stupid gun laws are for stupid people. Unfortunately, we have lots of stupid people in our government.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top