JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only way to change that is to change the population mix outside of the tri county areas around Portland. The cluster there leans Democratic. There's not enough populace outside the metro areas to affect that sort of change anymore.

I am really trying to understand why anyone would vote for Merkely - it is beyond my comprehension - is it the attack ads? Why would you vote for someone that has accomplished nothing after serving two terms in the office he is running for again.

I am really trying to understand why anyone would vote for Merkely - it is beyond my comprehension - is it the attack ads? Why would you vote for someone that has accomplished nothing after serving two terms in the office he is running for again.

Democrats voting the party line blindly.... just a thought. Like here in Washington, they are so brainwashed by Murray & Cant (do) well it's pathetic. :eek:

Democrats voting the party line blindly.... just a thought. Like here in Washington, they are so brainwashed it's pathetic. :eek:

That is exactly what Kills any chance of things like the 2nd Amendment from surviving long run. Idiot Dems that just vote their Party and it has been the state's downfall for years. Most of it is Portland and Eugene and Bend. It will be as bad and probably worse than CA before long. You just cannot get stupid out of a dems head !
It seems to be genetic inbreeding. LOL Or all the Mercury flushing out of the cascades into the drinking water in the valley .....................................

I hate to burst your bubble, but Wehby never stood a chance against Merkley in Oregon.
Not only that she ran a crappy campaign. I had high hopes for her in the primaries, seemed like a candidate many people, many moderates could get behind. Female, well educated a relatable profession. But she just became a republican mouth piece and lost any hope she had.

Not only that she ran a crappy campaign. I had high hopes for her in the primaries, seemed like a candidate many people, many moderates could get behind. Female, well educated a relatable profession. But she just became a republican mouth piece and lost any hope she had.
So you're saying that you are just giving up? Voting for Merkley then, or just not voting?

You do understand that the election isn't until November don't you?

So you're saying that you are just giving up? Voting for Merkley then, or just not voting?

Nope, not giving up. There's no sense in getting worked up over a doomed campaign. I'll always vote republican or libertarian even though the usual suspects have zero chance of winning an election in Oregon.

Nope I have never and will never vote for him. I am saying she had a very good chance of drawing in moderate swing voters which she wasted. Sure the election is in 2 months but the damage is done.

Nope, not giving up. There's no sense in getting worked up over a doomed campaign. I'll always vote republican or libertarian even though the usual suspects have zero chance of winning an election in Oregon.
You don't think talking like she already lost will discourage some lazy types to not bother voting, even though they kinda like her and sorta dislike Merk?
I've convinced a few low information voters to vote gun rights over what their parents or co-workers always vote. How about you? She has a slim chance, it's not over yet.

I don't think that we're ever going to find the ideal candidate. My opinion, is that we take the best that is offered and realize that it's about electing an administration and the two houses of Congress.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top