JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The left will stop at nothing and do nothing to stop these shootings because these bills will not stop the killings. What do they not understand???:mad:
I will try very hard to be there.
You don't understand... they don't WANT to stop the killings. One, they help cull the proles and two, they need crises to sell their ever-increasing Fascist power grabs.

These people will not be happy until they literally have the authority to whack anyone at any time for any reason they deem "neccessary" for the interests of The Collective (read: their own) Good.

WA Lawmakers to Hear New Gun Control Bill Tuesday

Anti-gun lawmakers in Washington State are rushing through a bill that would require the same background check for certain rifles and shotguns with "tactical features" as is now required for handguns and a public hearing is scheduled Tuesday morning at 8:30 a.m.

WA Lawmakers to Hear New Gun Control Bill Tuesday
Hey Dave, I didn't see that you had posted this when I posted a new one while ago. But, I also posted link in my posting to the page that has all the bill info so people can see what's happening with it.
So maybe more people will take notice between the two. Nice to see people keeping up on things. Thanks Dave:D

Gun laws are just like drugs as soon as you do them once.. you won't stop... please Wa don't :mad:

How about fix homeless problems on Seattle sick of seeing tent city's everywhere

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top