JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@KKG All the new threads that you participate in you will not receive email notifications. The old one's will continue to give them to you. When you get a notification go to that thread and on the top click unfollow and then turn around and click follow again. When you are clicking the follow the little button that says "with out receiving notifications" should be darkened.

Hope this answers your questions. It took me about a month to get the majority of mine done and every once in a while I still get one that I forgot about.

@KKG All the new threads that you participate in you will not receive email notifications. The old one's will continue to give them to you. When you get a notification go to that thread and on the top click unfollow and then turn around and click follow again. When you are clicking the follow the little button that says "with out receiving notifications" should be darkened.

Hope this answers your questions. It took me about a month to get the majority of mine done and every once in a while I still get one that I forgot about.

WAITER?! I'd like a bottle of your BEST whiskey! Make it snappy, I don't have all day.... CHOP CHOP!!

:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads