Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ALERT - Aloha Bi-mart has 9mm and .45 100 and 50 rd packs

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by slickaj115, Apr 5, 2013.

1. slickaj115

slickaj115 Beaverton Member

I was in there a few minutes ago during lunch break - bought out all the .40 :cool:, but still had 2 100 packs of 9mm and a few loose 50's, as well as a value pack of 45 and 1 loose 50, amongst other calibers. No 556 and no more .40. Just a heads up. All listed ammo was UMC

2. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

this should be in deals thread

3. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

And not only that - there are SEVERAL BiMart stores in the area. Which ONE did you stop at?

Never mind - I'm an idiot who can't read the thread title.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
  4. slickaj115

slickaj115 Beaverton Member

my bad, just wanted to post it for others. Figured those looking for ammo would look here first.

5. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

Either way...I went over and picked up 1 box of 100 9mm. Thanks for posting.

6. Skier

Skier Beaverton/Washington County Active Member

Guess I was just a little too late... I called them a few minutes before 3PM today and they didn't have any. I hear that Bi-Mart gets small quantities in semi-regularly, but I just can't seem to figure out when, and I've just been really unlucky. Bummer.

7. bellarum

You must have called the wrong store. at 3:50 they still had 1 box of 100 9mm and 2 boxes of 50 40sw when I walked out of there. I just bought what I needed. They did have a fair amount of rifle ammo. Its nice that people like the OP post their finds!

8. Skier

I call what I believe to be the Aloha Store at (503) 649-6550, at both 2:52PM and again at 5:15PM after reading the original post above (both per my cell phone call log), but both times they said they didn't have any... :-( Maybe they're not telling people. After being told a number of time that they "didn't know when they'd get any more," I mentioned that I find that really bizarre that a business these days wouldn't know (or at least be able to look up) when they're getting shipments of things, and when things are supposed to arrive, etc, and the person I talked to said that "that's what they're supposed to say [that they don't know], because some people in the past have said when they expected shipments, and they've had people walking in the backroom at that time trying to find a receiving person so ask them about it before they actually move it out to the ammo counter, and they also had a person follow a deliver truck one time to their back dock and approach the driver trying to buy some, so they just don't tell people anymore."

9. Skier

I just checked... Aloha Bi-Mart doesnt have any 9mm anympre, bur doss have 7 boxes of 40 at $18 (50 rnd) and two boxes or 100 rnd for $37. Remington brand. I'd anyone needs some, Of rush down soon. If anyone can't make it down here to get it right nlw, but wants some, I'd be willing to pick it up for you, IF you'd pay cash for of today or tomorrow or Sunday, AND post back to me in the next 10 minutes before I leave the store. No mark up, just the Bi-Mart price as posted above. :) if that same person wanted to sell/trade for some comparable 9mm at same Bi-Mart level pricing, that'd be cool. their current 9mm pricing is $13 for same brand.

they also have 308 win for $19.

Scout67 and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Key-Hay

Key-Hay North Carolina Active Member

I was there on Tuesday and found shotgun primers (a single 1K box). The lady behind the counter asked if I wanted it. I said give me 300 and leave the rest for someone else. 300 will cover me for a while.

11. bellarum

You had the right number. Thats not cool that they lied to you. I called at 3:40 per my call log and they said they had 2 100 rnd boxes of 9mm and that they were 1st come 1st served. I bought one and left one at 3:50.

12. Skier

I just left as they closed and they still had four 50 round boxes of .40, as well as one 100 round box, so if someone needs it, swing by when they open at 9 AM tomorrow and grab it. :)

-Skier

13. lcb97269

lcb97269 Milwaukie, OR Life Member Lifetime Supporter

Wow, I didn't notice there was a 'Great Deals' classifieds until now.

gryghin and (deleted member) like this.
  14. jr.45

jr.45 hillsboro, oregun Member

thanks for letting everybody knows . i got 4 boxs of .40 cal...

Skier and (deleted member) like this.
  15. Civil

Civil Oregon Member

What was the 45 priced at?

16. Skier

Sorry, but I didn't see any .45 in stock by the time I got there, so I didn't take notice of the price on it.

-Skier

17. BSDave

BSDave Boring/Sandy New Member

For what it's worth this is what I was told by my local bimart ammo counter person. After a bimart truck driver got harassed behind one of the stores buy a mob of people looking for ammo. Bimart emplemented a new policy. They are not to tell anyone when, where and what time they have ammo and the trucks now deliver on a random schedule.

He also told me my bimart has always got some sort of good ammo on every delivery. He said every week he would see the same faces inline in front of the store on delivery days Wednesdays and Fridays at 9am. By 9:04 am everything he would have on the shelf they would buy. He thinks it's going from his shelf to there house and onto gunbroker.com for double or triple the price. He also said one of the guys was selling it at his work for profit.

Dave

18. i3izzy

i3izzy FG, OR Active Member

I was there at 5:30 last night and they had 2 or 3 boxes of 9mm (like $27 per 100), like 2 boxes .40 (didn't look at price), and like 2 boxes .45 ($46 per 100)
    sucks someone got lied to

19. ruger45blackhawk

ruger45blackhawk milwaukie Active Member

de