JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
"Because ...I.... I....I think ...back....and I think of what could I have done?"

Somebody here please help this poor man struggling to find an answer.

For a quarterback that took a lot of knocks to the noggin, this quote (from brainyquote.com) was a frightfully accurate prediction:

Screenshot_20211201-183446_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Can the bullet be charged with being an accomplice to criminally negligent homicide?

FFS, let's charge AB's parents while we are at it!

:s0017:
Well, you can't blame everyone possibly involved for choosing to lawyer up. Of course they are trying to find someone else to blame.
Mine too. Well, that I know of anyway. Who knows what those pesky things are doing in the safe when I'm not around. You know how guns are, always going off on their own.
I have a couple WWII rifles and have owned others. Those I can't speak for. I believe they may have a checkered past.

Some of you have short memories or missed what was SAID and SCRUBBED OFF THE NEWS LONG AGO when all of this came down.

AB said and THIS WAS REPORTED ON THE NEWS especially by witnesses (FOREIGN and domestic news.) that when he was told that they had to do some more filming/shooting - he said, "How about I just shoot you?!" He said that to his VICTIM.

Another thing, many WITNESSES and EXTRAS were encouraged to BRING THEIR GUNS to the set.

AB is a big fat liar and he committed murder in MY OPINION.

He is a BULLY with a TEMPER and HE never accepts responsibility for his actions or dirty deeds.

Just like OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE including politicians/presidents on the LEFT and RIGHT DO THIS ALL OF THEIR LIVES and not just recently too! UGH.

LOTS of Left and Right actors and other famous FILM PEOPLE have already spoken about gun safety and more.

NOW this AB LIAR is saying that HE NEVER PULLED THE TRIGGER or pointed a gun at any person.

HE WANTS TO BLAME THE GUN and other people just like the FREAKING IDIOT EXCUSE BLANKS IN WI and in the FAR LEFT NEWS WANT TO BLAME AN SUV FOR MURDERING AND INJURING ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN THAT CHRISTMAS PARADE.

SAME OLD SALAMI BS.

I blame AB first and some other people and their actions but this is ON AB FIRST. I said this way BACK on this thread and elsewhere online and in person.

Cate

This is pure idiocy.

AB is now 'mincing' words and is OBVIOUSLY being 'coached' on this. I would like to hear what he means exactly by 'does not know how a live bullet enden up on the set' - I'll bet he doesn't have an answer yet but when he does have one it'll be a doozy for sure!
Whoever is coaching him simply doesn't understand what a SA revolver is. There is no way to frame this as a "gun just went off by itself" thing without making Baldwin reckless. Because it fired, it is indisputable that there was in Baldwin's hands, a cocked pistol. It's immediately obvious when a revolver is cocked. If the gun was handed to him cocked, he was reckless in holstering it without decocking. If it was not cocked when he holstered it, he was reckless in cocking it while drawing it.

His statement that the gun fired by itself is going to be taken apart piece by piece in court (probably during civil rather criminal proceedings sadly) and he's really stuck his foot in his mouth with this one. Not only did he violate every one of the four rules, he had to go out of his way to move that hammer to the cocked position, or fail to decock it when handed the gun. So there's five things (the four rules and a manual cocking) -- if he'd avoided any single one of those, nobody is dead.

He needs to be charged criminally. I'm going to be pissed when it never happens.

The story I heard was that two white guys wearing MAGA hats came in shouting "This here is Trump country", put the loaded gun in AB's hand and pulled the trigger.

The trigger wasn't pulled, I didn't pull the trigger, no no no, I would never ever point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger!

Yes You did, You Phucking Lying Piece Of Sh!t, You Cocked that Phucking Hammer, You Pointed It At Another Living Being, And You Pulled That Phucking Trigger, You Pulled That Phucking Trigger, And A Woman You Said Was Your Friend Is Now Phucking Dead!

I Phucking Hope You Burn In Phucking Hell!

Sorry, pissed off bigly!

I say he should stick with "the gun just went off" defense. Of course it is 110% asinine, which makes it perfect in todays day and age. I say that in all seriousness. But whatever, he walks.

I say he should stick with "the gun just went off" defense. Of course it is 110% asinine, which makes it perfect in todays day and age. I say that in all seriousness. But whatever, he walks.
Well he's stuck with it now -- there's no unringing the bell. He will almost certainly skate on the criminal conviction he deserves, but by saying "the gun just went off" he's signing a bunch of really big checks because the Plaintiffs' attorneys are going to ask an expert who'll hear it was a SA revolver and then just laugh, because there's no getting around the fact Baldwin either recklessly holstered an obviously cocked weapon, or recklessly cocked it when he drew it. Without that manual cocking, the gun never goes bang no matter how long or how hard you pull on the trigger.

It also sounds like this gun has a "floating firing pin" so even though stuck to hammer for historical accuracy, dragging the hammer across his belly when unholsters cross-draw style isn't doing anything. Wouldn't do anything with no safety features built into the firing pin in fact. Nor would dragging this gun across clothing cock it -- the force is in the wrong direction.

Baldwin just locked himself in to recklessly not decocking, or recklessly cocking, and but for that act, the person he killed would be alive. I'm just glad they showed it in the preview -- when I heard about the interview I wondered if he'd try that "just went off" schtick. Now I don't have to grind my teeth through 90 minutes. He shot himself in the foot just 47 seconds into the preview. It's a good day.

The trigger wasn't pulled, I didn't pull the trigger, no no no, I would never ever point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger!

Yes You did, You Phucking Lying Piece Of Sh!t, You Cocked that Phucking Hammer, You Pointed It At Another Living Being, And You Pulled That Phucking Trigger, You Pulled That Phucking Trigger, And A Woman You Said Was Your Friend Is Now Phucking Dead!

I Phucking Hope You Burn In Phucking Hell!

Sorry, pissed off bigly!
I totally 100% agree, I just expect the trial to be way less brutal, so to speak. Much like the Ghislaine Maxwell trial, where folks are expecting all kinds of big names to be dropped, I just don't see it happening. I just witnessed the largest political sham of a trial since OJ, where our actual rights to self defense were at stake, what can I really expect for lib-activist movie star AB?

Well he's stuck with it now -- there's no unringing the bell. He will almost certainly skate on the criminal conviction he deserves, but by saying "the gun just went off" he's signing a bunch of really big checks because the Plaintiffs' attorneys are going to ask an expert who'll hear it was a SA revolver and then just laugh, because there's no getting around the fact Baldwin either recklessly holstered an obviously cocked weapon, or recklessly cocked it when he drew it. Without that manual cocking, the gun never goes bang no matter how long or how hard you pull on the trigger.

It also sounds like this gun has a "floating firing pin" so even though stuck to hammer for historical accuracy, dragging the hammer across his belly when unholsters cross-draw style isn't doing anything. Wouldn't do anything with no safety features built into the firing pin in fact. Nor would dragging this gun across clothing cock it -- the force is in the wrong direction.

Baldwin just locked himself in to recklessly not decocking, or recklessly cocking, and but for that act, the person he killed would be alive. I'm just glad they showed it in the preview -- when I heard about the interview I wondered if he'd try that "just went off" schtick. Now I don't have to grind my teeth through 90 minutes. He shot himself in the foot just 47 seconds into the preview. It's a good day.
Too bad the monies awarded won't come directly from the pocket of Alec Baldwin, but rather from the insurance companies…. Sad…

"Yeah, but it wasn't my fault."

Too bad the monies awarded won't come directly from the pocket of Alec Baldwin, but rather from the insurance companies…. Sad…
THIS! Thank you.

I wonder if AB will get a GUN SAVVY lawyer to go on about single actions and HOW SOME OF THEM WORK and how they do not work.

The freaks are going on about the ammunition maker too.

While they still IGNORE OR LIE about all of the other crapola that ALL WENT DOWN ON THAT FATEFUL DAY OF THE SHOOTING. First part of the news story here and ONLINE. Same old dung.

Either way, the BASICS STILL APPLY when it comes to s/a revolvers.

I bought and owned RUGER 'new model ones' bought NIB from the late 90's and on - back east and out here. They had transfer bars if my memory is right on the term now. I owned several of them in RF and in CF calibers.

I did own one black powder Italian s/a revolver that I NEVER SHOT, I bought brand new back east, an old - classic Navy 1851 (?) style one, etc. and I gifted the entire BP works and gun to an old friend - Veteran back east before I moved.

I keep forgetting about that GUN and it's BP stuff. Cancer, the death of my late husband, etc. got in the way of that back east.

My MT husband had MANY, many OLD STYLE and new style s/a revolvers in the Ruger name, Freedom Arms, custom made ones in a few other brands in VARIOUS CALIBERS. The old style ones loaded/unloaded differently in various brands including his ONE OLD BEARCAT.

With all of THAT SAID, a single action revolver has to be cocked whether it is an OLD STYLE ONE or a modern styled one with a 'transfer bar'.

Old AB is a big fat liar and HE KNEW and still knows that HIS GUN DID NOT JUST GO OFF ON IT'S OWN.

Cate

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews